What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Set of mirror blades for stern pinball uk postage available

Hi Silverpaolo,
Just checking you received my order and monies as sent via Paypal on 05/08/2023, I've not received an acknowledgment of the order as yet ?

Regards,
Jamie K

Hi Silverpaolo,
Just checking you received my order and monies as sent via Paypal on 05/08/2023, I've not received an acknowledgment of the order as yet ?

Regards,
Jamie K
Hi Jamie received money on 5 of sept buddy they are going out tomorrow for you sorry been super busy going on holiday next week so just catching up il send tracking tomoz thanks Paul

Ok all orders now up to date and relevant tracking numbers supplied. Please note im away from next Wednesday till the 6th of October so if you want any blades before then please order by this Sunday latest so I can get them in the post before I go thanks Paul

Bump back from holiday and ready to send out more blades … hit me up if you need any cheers

New stocks of mirror blades arrived today after a run this past few week on them! Remember always in stock

Thanks Paul

Back
Top Bottom