What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Set of mirror blades for stern pinball uk postage available

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Set of left and right stern mirror blades brand new

Multiple sets available £75 per set

Postage now available , postage is £10 for first set and £15 for up to three sets

6A147F24-A66E-485A-8DA2-52A05FB62FB0.jpeg

Last edited:
I see that the three screws will not fit flush with the blade when fitted, will they impede the playfield, raising and lowering etc?

I haven’t had any issue with the screws and lowering/raising the playfield. They also come with the double sided tape so can be taped on if easier. I would definitely recommend getting some art/mirror blade protectors to ensure they don’t get scratched during lifting as sometimes they can be a bit snug.

I see that the three screws will not fit flush with the blade when fitted, will they impede the playfield, raising and lowering etc?
Hi nevin , you should of dropped me a message if you was having problems , no worries the screws are exactly the same length and profile of what come with all mirror blades , the tolerances on your game must be really tight as I’ve had no probs up to now , if you would like some more 3m tape strips sending out so you don’t need to use the screws drop me a pm and il send them out right away cheers Paul

I fitted them using the screws, and tape to the top. I would prefer screws rather than tape alone for longevity. It was very tight. There was a restriction when replacing the playfield but managed to overcome it with some wiggling. I don't think blade protectors are viable on mine due to the tight tolerances. Just need to be very careful with playfield raising.

The finished result looks great.

Thanks Paul

I fitted them using the screws, and tape to the top. I would prefer screws rather than tape alone for longevity. It was very tight. There was a restriction when replacing the playfield but managed to overcome it with some wiggling. I don't think blade protectors are viable on mine due to the tight tolerances. Just need to be very careful with playfield raising.

The finished result looks great.

Thanks Paul
Oh great glad it worked out thanks again nevin

if anyone wanting me to drop glass off want some mirror blades at the same time , hit me up il fetch them with me on the glass run saves on postage thanks Paul

Back
Top Bottom