What's new

SEGA STORE: Discount Code of 20% off, storewide with free 48 hour delivery

Are you interested in 20% off sportswear products from SEGA International Ltd?

• Yes, will use this month

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes, will not use this month

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No, not pinball related so should delete post.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

simonclarke

Registered
I work in the marketing department for SEGA International Ltd, a sportswear manufacturer based in Birmingham.
website is segastore.uk
and if there is a demand, I have the authorisation to create an exclusive discount for this forum of 20% off with no minimum spend. But, to get the sign off, I need to gauge at least 10 people's interest. I know it's not pinball related but, is there any interest?

Last edited:
Seems to work ok for me, no t shirts but some sports wear at what seems decent prices. nothing really for me but could be of use to someone on here.. I’m not really a sporty person unless sitting on the settee watching F1 counts as a sport...

Seems to work ok for me, no t shirts but some sports wear at what seems decent prices. nothing really for me but could be of use to someone on here.. I’m not really a sporty person unless sitting on the settee watching F1 counts as a sport...
Don't forget the beer Ian.

We do also do jeans / tracksuits.

Back
Top Bottom