What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEGA STORE: Discount Code of 20% off, storewide with free 48 hour delivery

Are you interested in 20% off sportswear products from SEGA International Ltd?

• Yes, will use this month

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes, will not use this month

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No, not pinball related so should delete post.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

simonclarke

Registered
I work in the marketing department for SEGA International Ltd, a sportswear manufacturer based in Birmingham.
website is segastore.uk
and if there is a demand, I have the authorisation to create an exclusive discount for this forum of 20% off with no minimum spend. But, to get the sign off, I need to gauge at least 10 people's interest. I know it's not pinball related but, is there any interest?

Last edited:
Seems to work ok for me, no t shirts but some sports wear at what seems decent prices. nothing really for me but could be of use to someone on here.. I’m not really a sporty person unless sitting on the settee watching F1 counts as a sport...

Seems to work ok for me, no t shirts but some sports wear at what seems decent prices. nothing really for me but could be of use to someone on here.. I’m not really a sporty person unless sitting on the settee watching F1 counts as a sport...
Don't forget the beer Ian.

We do also do jeans / tracksuits.

Back
Top Bottom