What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Secret Service £1,100

Oi! That's my storage space you're trying to give away
emoji.tapatalk_cdn.com_emoji3.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last reduction on Secret Service to £1,100 (which is less than I've spent on it) as two arriving imminently including Martin here Monday. If doesn't sell by then, will keep and stash in the cabin until NLP.

Last edited:
I'm surprised as well as at £1100, bargain :). If I had the space I would but unfortunately not.

Looks like the offer of £1100 ends tomorrow, if you are looking for a second pin then apparently Martin is there tomorrow so you could buy and have it collected straight away :)

I must say i was tempted, but only presently have room for 1 more till i get rid of the pool table so am having to look at more run of the mill games,i was tempted on a lw3 on here a couple of days back but was too to slow

I agree ! Never seen one before in the UK either... I too am surprised it hasn't sold. Anyway such is pinball life, not desperate so if not gone by the time Martin comes tomorrow off to storage it goes.

Back
Top Bottom