What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Secret Service £1,100

JMP

Site Supporter
Need £ and space for couple of new purchases, so considering selling one or more of the following:

Gilligans Island. Stripped and rebuilt playfield earlier this year, including all under playfield mechs, new rubbers, coil sleeves etc. Clean, complete and working.
Now likely keeping.

Secret Service. Rare game, nice example. Cab good too with red powder coated side rails, lockdown and legs. PinLed display, LED's to inserts. Complete and working. Working lit topper. Now £1,100.

Judge Dredd. Reluctant sale (last resort if needed) and previous owner has first refusal. Nice example, stripped and rebuilt inc. under playfield mechs, new plastics/rubbers etc. Led's. Cab decent but with some fade. No topper. All working machine.
No longer available.

I will of course provide pics and more detailed info on request and post initial pics up here soon as.

If none sell above, got a Funhouse for sale once strip and rebuild complete. Likely £1,450. Open to sensible offers, but would prefer buyer to inspect in person to ensure happy with touched in playfield/mylar applied - (pics to follow).

Any interest give us a shout. Cheers.

Last edited:
s26.postimg.org_5npdt865l_SS4_Low_Res.png

Just found this old pic of SS from previous owner but will upload new ones tomorrow.

Last edited:
Need £ and space for couple of new purchases, so considering selling one or more of the following:

Gilligans Island. Stripped and rebuilt playfield earlier this year, including all under playfield mechs, new rubbers, coil sleeves etc. Clean, complete and working. Cab faded. £1,200.

Secret Service. Rare game, nice example. Cab good too with red powder coated side rails, lockdown and legs. PinLed display, LED's to inserts. Complete and working. Working lit topper. £1,350

Judge Dredd. Reluctant sale (last resort if needed) and previous owner has first refusal. Nice example, stripped and rebuilt inc. under playfield mechs, new plastics/rubbers etc. Led's. Cab decent but with some fade. No topper. All working machine. £1,500

I will of course provide pics and more detailed info on request and post initial pics up here soon as.

If none sell above, got a Funhouse for sale once strip and rebuild complete. Likely £1,450. Open to sensible offers, but would prefer buyer to inspect in person to ensure happy with touched in playfield/mylar applied - (pics to follow).

Any interest give us a shout. Cheers.

The Gilligans worked fine at a few shows this year so it's solid

Last edited:
Sorry pretty new to this, so can delivery be arranged ?

Most people here use Martin Palfreyman so yes, usually costs about £85 or so anywhere in UK. He'll help you put machine to where you want it usually. I'm speaking to him today hopefully about a pickup, so should be due here soon for drop off and/or pickup.

The Gilligans worked fine at a few shows this year so it's solid

Unlike your video, no playback here :D. Yes it's been to Play Glasgow and 8bitflip with no issues all the time it was there. Just remembered some backbox GI is out though, so will sort that before any sale. Probably a connector.

What have you been buying ?
Going to miss Gilligans if its sold, one of the nicest playing machines I've played. You did a great job in the rebuild, its a great looking machine and plays spot on.
Will be sorry to see it go.

Going to miss Gilligans if its sold, one of the nicest playing machines I've played. You did a great job in the rebuild, its a great looking machine and plays spot on.
Criminally underrated game. Not the deepest but lots of fun.

Reactions: JMP

It may be saved yet.... ;)

Ok to update:

Judge Dredd no longer available.

Gilligans being kept now so sale withdrawn.

Secret Service still for sale and open to offers. Pics to follow. Will go to NLP/Play Expo next month.

Funhouse available for sale shortly, with two in line.

@imtc were you interested in either still available?

Did consider you with another nice DE to put alongside it... but I know you've got other cool stuff on the way. :)

Last edited:
Quite fancy that but bought way too many other games recently :cuckoo:
Only you could be interested in the total cheese the game gives you.
It plays just as you'd expect then once you have finished the cheese fest starts.
Some might say its an added bonus others might say its just 80's overload.
I just cringe and walk away sharpest and try and get another game started before Baby Baby starts. .............. Shudder.
DE lovers will love it .

Price drop on Secret Service to £1,200. Martin due here this week.

Machine now also on Ebay.

Last edited:
In going through old pics, have remembered a couple of the boards have had some work on them in the past, but machine has been solid with no issues in all the time I've owned it.

s26.postimg.org_of8j9x5wp_Pin_LED_edited.jpg

s26.postimg.org_brsrxeqzt_Sound_Board_edited.jpg

s26.postimg.org_5ob7di0q1_Driver_edited.jpg

s26.postimg.org_8joakd4q1_PSU_edited.jpg

? There's always a way Will.... :)

I'm meeting up with Matt this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom