What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorbit - Bulk order

Paul got in first. He’s welcome to it. I’ll just send the other one back to Neil. It’s in my car so hopefully be near a post office this week!

I don’t think the licence is an issue..

Thank you (Both @russdx1 and @Kenny Taylor)... Will be ideal for SC (working out how to fit it in the cab might be interesting!)....

Would be interested in another WPC89 for Wh20 if anyone has another going spare... (and trying not to be greedy here - jut fill in what i need)...

While licenses can’t be transferred, you certainly can move hardware around and buy kits for other machines. However we have plenty of inventory and can sell units if you need them.

if you want to purchase additional licenses, reach out to me directly.

This all being said, I really want all of you to try it before selling!

DMD probes is the same for all DMD games. Its just the power adaptors that change. All WPC are identical though so Alan it would have worked :D

yeh what jay said. LOL

Has anyone got any spare wpc power connectors they can let me have? I've had two scorbitrons from martyn but they have stern power connectors.

I'll probably use the stern ones at some point (I'm using the scorbitrons on machines I'm putting in the pub so will move them between machines from time to time)

Happy to buy them or just borrow them until I can get some to replace from scorbit? Can't see accessories on the scorbit website at all though, so don't know if buying separately is even an option? @jayadelson ??

Has anyone got any spare wpc power connectors they can let me have? I've had two scorbitrons from martyn but they have stern power connectors.

I'll probably use the stern ones at some point (I'm using the scorbitrons on machines I'm putting in the pub so will move them between machines from time to time)

Happy to buy them or just borrow them until I can get some to replace from scorbit? Can't see accessories on the scorbit website at all though, so don't know if buying separately is even an option? @jayadelson ??

You can see accessories here:

You can also grab probes from the same site. It just depends on what you want to do. :)

Seems Spike 2 needs a wifi dongle instead of USB cable supplied for newer code. Will any dongle do?

Now tried 2 separate Scorbitrons, but wont finish the code update part.

Any ideas please?

Sorry Ian, both Scorbitrons were old on code. I set them to update themselves. Once updated (about a minute online) it should work fine. Sorry for the trouble!

-Jay
Didnt work can update manually?

Note: All Stern Spike 2 code released this morning (August 3, 2022) will need compatibility updates on Scorbit’s side so please only update your game’s code if you backup your SD card and do so at your own risk. Scorbit should not work yet with these latest versions.

We have also been told that the new code disables Stern Insider Connected if it detects any modifications, though we are learning as we go. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom