What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available /sale Ghostbusters pro. Wanted Addams Family

I'd of thought this would of sold by now. What a great game. It would look 'sick' with a colour dmd. Hopefully it will be released soon.

I'd of thought this would of sold by now. What a great game. It would look 'sick' with a colour dmd. Hopefully it will be released soon.

I've had a few offers of trades etc but nothing that's really taken my fancy. I'd really like an Addams tbh

Bump. Still available. Turned away a cash offer, narrowly missed out on an Addams (noooooo!), had various other offers but nothing I fancied.

it would be a crime to swap GB for TAF.

I get why you'd say this Neil, I remember you saying your not an Addams fan and GB is a lot more game for your money. TAF has always been a bit of a grail pin for me I guess. I'm more than happy to hang onto GB though, incredible game and if the right option doesn't come along I'll just keep it

Addams is a 'stone cold classic' and the highest appreciating pinball asset you can buy probably. But honestly it's not that enjoyable a game. I didn't really like it in the 90's but thought I would warm to it in a Free Play home environment. I didn't. It's a very repetitive and limited stop start game. You're constantly worrying about the magnets sticking on and wrecking the playfield. TWD is a million miles better.

I think you are over worrying that one dude. I swear in 8 years of owning mine I have barely given that a thought :rofl:
I just added these fuse holders to the magnet wires on both of my Addams and then forgot about the issue.

media.rs_online.com_t_large_F0414601_01.jpg

I think you are over worrying that one dude. I swear in 8 years of owning mine I have barely given that a thought :rofl:

I even had a fused magnet protector kit on it and still worried! Honestly, every time the magnets came on it was a mad panic to get the chair or bookcase before the whole lot went up in flames.

I totally agree that Ghostbusters is a much deeper game with more stuff to accomplish however nothing puts a bigger smile on my face more than cranking up the volume on taf in the dark and starting Showtime whilst nailing those triple jackpots. I have most probably put over 1000 plays by myself in the past few years and there has been no issue with the magnets just the insert wear around the mansion getting more noticeable.

I never got bored in over 10 yrs with the Addams never mind 6 months, lol. Find an Addams and get TWD to keep it company..
Like @huggers said it's a grail pin. It was for me and it'll definitely be the last one out the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom