What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available /sale Ghostbusters pro. Wanted Addams Family

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Decided to move on my beautiful home use only GB Pro. I'm the second owner and haven't long had it. It's a great game but I have too much cash tied up in it and so it has to go. Offering up here before it heads to the dreaded eBay/Gumtree etc. It has the newer Slimer mech, was manufactured in October 2016. There is no ghosting on the playfield. It's a stunner. Viewing very welcome. Martin has been here before and is an option if you can't get down here. Pics to follow

Price is £4950. However I may be up for a a cash plus other pin type deal for something less valuable. Ideally a very nice Fish Tales. Cheers guys. I'll get some pics up in a bit when I'm home

EDIT. What I'd really like is an Addams Family. If you have a nice one you'd like to trade get in touch.

Last edited:
i.imgur.com_PuKgxhS.jpg

i.imgur.com_yG57JIY.jpg

i.imgur.com_0pbMsPl.jpg

i.imgur.com_Jb5CEpa.jpg

Thats the default flipper alignment which makes the game even harder to play. Realigned mine traditional way day 1.

No but it was designed to be played that way. If I adjusted the flippers I couldn't fairly compare my scores to others. It'd be like finishing a video game on easy. Personal thing I guess. I love BSD but part of the brilliance of that game is the 'one more game' feel it gives you from kicking your **** until you suddenly have that one perfect game. Each their own though of course

No but it was designed to be played that way. If I adjusted the flippers I couldn't fairly compare my scores to others. It'd be like finishing a video game on easy. Personal thing I guess. I love BSD but part of the brilliance of that game is the 'one more game' feel it gives you from kicking your **** until you suddenly have that one perfect game. Each their own though of course
It doesn't make THAT much difference! just a personal thing.

There's also the pitch of the table to take into account and the types of rubbers used. All effects the gameplay. Also every machine plays slightly differently anyway.

Yeah I put it through their calculator thing. 203 quid fees apparently. I don't want to sell it really, much more keen for a trade. I may take the auction down

I'd take the auction down from eBay. No way would I would pay that. Wait till they offer a free listing or try Gumtree. I'm sure you must have had offers here to trade. Nothing worth biting on ?

I took it down. I don't like ebay at the best of times. Some interest on here, nothing concrete that I have fancied though

Sorry dude no, not one I'm after. Good game though
Hi huggers,

I have been after a GB for a while and the price is close to what I was prepared to pay. Trouble is I only have room in my basement for 2 machines, unless I make some serious changes. Give me a few days to think about it (and discuss with the wife) You are in Dorset right? Easy enough reach for me. I have a van and could collect quite easily.

Cheers,

Blakey

Hi huggers,

I have been after a GB for a while and the price is close to what I was prepared to pay. Trouble is I only have room in my basement for 2 machines, unless I make some serious changes. Give me a few days to think about it (and discuss with the wife) You are in Dorset right? Easy enough reach for me. I have a van and could collect quite easily.

Cheers,

Blakey

Okay mate. DM me as and when. If I still have it maybe we can do a deal

Always thought the flippers were off on the GB I play a Chief Coffee. Interesting that they ship them with them pointing slightly down and not in line with the rail.

Back
Top Bottom