What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Trucks

I got mine from Costco years ago and it's stood the test of time! Maybe worth asking Martin as he's got a decent one, but not sure about cost!

The cosco one is brilliant - not on the webiste at the moment.
Think it is about £90 inc vat in store.
Funnily enough from COSTCO.

These are good
Bit more than £60 but work well

Attachments

• 20201027_120939.jpg
    20201027_120939.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20201027_120900.jpg
    20201027_120900.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
FYI. I loved my sacktruck but the wheels had become a pain so I bought replacements, ones that promised to never puncture. I moved 120 bags of play bark and the hubs of the wheel collapsed.

Cheers all, some great advice here. I'll weigh up my options and see what to do!

And I could now replace the hubs but the old hubs do not fit.
I hope to convert that sack truck into a bed for a Muck Truck and then I won’t have to pull anything about.

Magliner $845. Would be cheaper to employ local teenagers to move the bloody things for you.

Years ago I bought a 3-in-1 trolley. The flat bed function wasn't great. Probably unlikely to be needed any way for pin shifting but just a heads up.

BUILD YOUR OWN MAGLINER TRUCK​

Base Price
Base Price - £164.00
Step #1: Frame OptionsMagliner Frame No. 2 Straight Lattice Frame - £8.00
Step #2: Handle OptionsMagliner Handle No. 30 Pistol Grips
Step #3 - Choose the NoseMagliner 'J' Nose. 500W x 300D - £14.00
Step #4: Choose Your Wheels Magliner Puncture Proof Wheel - £20.00
Step #5: Accessories Options Magliner Step Sliders - £25.00

+ import duty @Neil McRae , and shipping costs......

Probably would end up 3 times the price of the cosco one.

The do look great - but I have bought pinball machines that have cost less than the $850 ones :)

Once used a great sack truck that had a car battery on the back and we got a drinks machine up stairs with it. Amazing bit of kit but nearly £3K ten years ago.

VAT and shipping.

that's shipped locally from a place in Surrey.. I think in total about £250ish

well I had the Costco one and eventually it fell apart YMMV

Both me and Martin have a cosco/costco one. Martin's especially gets a hammering but I do not think its the 3 in 1 I have.

Obviously I do not shift as many as him - probably two a week.

The cheap £20-£50 sack trucks last me literally months. Usually the wheels fall apart.

But for most folk on here that will probably do them.

The OP @Sam C did actually say he wanted to spend £60 max so even the one I advised him on is more than that.

I would say buy a better one or keep throwing the cheap ones away..... it will cost more long term.

Martin doesn't use his Costco one on the move just at his unit, he uses some other weird one on the move

I ended up ordering a set of replacement wheels for £12. There's nothing wrong with the actual truck and I move maybe a game a year at the moment, not lots of heavy lifting often so I have ended up doing that in in the end.

Ok, Magliner is my fav. (had one years ago) but as I don’t use them that much anymore I have these two. The red one is good but too heavy, the yellow one which is light was £20 and good enough to get a STtNG down many flights of marble stairs in a Weybridge gated estate type house without any damage to machine or house! My preference of the two. Does flex a bit but I like a bit of drama😀
I prefer air pneumatic tyres also.
Cheap is good ‘sometimes’79DF9858-5D0C-4F15-A4AD-B0348E78C9B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom