What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Trucks

Nothing compares to Magliners with step sliders.
Its what the pros use however triple the price of anything comparable.
But 10 times better !

Ok, Magliner is my fav. (had one years ago) but as I don’t use them that much anymore I have these two. The red one is good but too heavy, the yellow one which is light was £20 and good enough to get a STtNG down many flights of marble stairs in a Weybridge gated estate type house without any damage to machine or house! My preference of the two. Does flex a bit but I like a bit of drama😀
I prefer air pneumatic tyres also.
Cheap is good ‘sometimes’View attachment 123471
I'm also an advocate for the yellow truck - you can certainly reduce 'flex' and lean by making sure the tyres are inflated fully.
Had mine over 10 years and been pretty much faultless with every machine I've moved over many different terrains.

It's also lightweight and slim meaning that it fits in the car alongside a machine without any issue.

Nothing compares to Magliners with step sliders.
Its what the pros use however triple the price of anything comparable.
But 10 times better !

Totally and i think I saw Matt Vince use something along those lines at my house once - he did not need any help. But for people in the trade against home users it’s like buying a 3 ton trolley jack to lift a fiesta

Back
Top Bottom