What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Value Advise on T2

Royalslinky

Registered
Guys; I have a WILLIAMS Terminator 2 pinball machine. Very nice refurbished condition (professional)

can you guys please give me a guild price? Wanting to get a new one - Lord of the rings, GOT etc.

thanks

The reason he asks is that one mans 'professionally refurbished' is another mans 'wiped with a damp cloth'.

Photos of the cab and the playfield (top and bottom) would help, without that you're looking at anywhere from 1k - 3k.

The reason he asks is that one mans 'professionally refurbished' is another mans 'wiped with a damp cloth'.

Photos of the cab and the playfield (top and bottom) would help, without that you're looking at anywhere from 1k - 3k.
Fair point. You think £3k tops?

For 3k it would have to be very nice, it's not a deep game and gets old pretty quick. Needs to be in a big collection.

I’m asking for a rough guild buddy, not a detailed appraisal.

Do you know roughly?

It’s so hard without photos as others have stated. There’s been pins described as high end restorations that from photos have clear battery damage to boards for example.
A ‘rough’ estimation really doesn’t tell you a lot. If someone says 1.5k - 3k and you think, well it must be 3k then as it’s been restored etc photos could paint an entirely different picture [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a chance any T2 is only worth 1500 unless it’s totally ****ed.

2-2.5. Possibly higher depending on quality.

I personally wouldn’t fork out 1500 for any game if the playfield was totally ****ed. T2 carries a premium due to the theme compared to its features. My “Angry Farmer” special 18 months ago was around £1800 and I then had to replace the main board. (and literally every bulb etc).

Back
Top Bottom