What's new

Sold Rollergames £1700 last drop

My door is 72cm and having taken the heads off pins for several years, my dad suggested I move the pins through sideways....he was right (doh!!!)
I had wondered about that, then i found this. 1/4 inch wider side on on that pic.

Screenshot 2023-09-10 011306.jpg

I'm going into a small hallway about 1x1m. So through door and immediately rotate 90 degrees left, that doorway is 75cm. Orientation would need to be like the image.
Screenshot 2023-09-10 012035.jpg
Also apologies for all this chat about my small door on Majestic Pinballs sale post. I had spotted this table for sale but was unsure if it was even feasible.

I'm going into a small hallway about 1x1m. So through door and immediately rotate 90 degrees left, that doorway is 75cm. Orientation would need to be like the image.
View attachment 231228
Also apologies for all this chat about my small door on Majestic Pinballs sale post. I had spotted this table for sale but was unsure if it was even feasible.
Very similar to me then. It was Sorcerer (pictured) that went through the gap sideways recently

View attachment 231228
Just measured my doorway again 73 1/2 cm, nit 72cm as I had remembered. Still took sorcerer sideways...

View attachment 231228
I would remove the head completely

On a recent repair of 'High Speed' (not Getaway) the backbox would not go thru the door, it does on sys 11C, WPC etc.

It went thru sidewards no issue.
I had to take the backbox off the High Speed I picked up as it would not fit through the sellers door, pita!
But the Pinbot I picked up from @russdx1 came out of his garage and ‘just‘ went through my room door, tightest folded game yet!
I chose the door wisely when I built my room😁

GLWTS @MajesticPinball summer over so should sell soon🤞

Attachments

• 2E3E9E96-EEC8-4C5F-A93A-CE6A734AD233.jpeg
    2E3E9E96-EEC8-4C5F-A93A-CE6A734AD233.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 55
Looks like I got royally ripped off then buying this considering the amount of work that ended up going into it £1800.

Last edited:
Suspect people are put off by the playfield condition. It's not too bad for the age but we've just gotten spoilt with all these mint restores...

I really hope someone buys this, strips the mylar, touches up the paint and clearcoats it - game deserves it :cool:

Sorry for these circumstances.

As painful as it is, I think you need to bite the bullet and sort the inserts. Few guys will have the skills or stomach to do the job.

£1700. If nobody takes it at that then it's getting put in the furnace to keep me through the winter 😂

£250 less than what I paid but now with silicon rubbers, comet LEDs in the backbox, interconnect board repaired, loads of issues fixed, rebuilt upper flipper, missing gates installed, missing plastics replaced, new drop decals, ramp diverter fixed, new shooter rod etc. Crazy.

I don't know why this doesn't get the love, it's a pretty fun game. I would be all over it like a rash if I hadn't already had one.
Would be a great starter pin for someone.
Super fun game with some neat features.
I think though the theme splits people - you either dig the cheesy/brilliant 80s theme/art/ music or you don’t .
It def has a cult following 😁
Rock rock …. Rockin roller games 😎

A favourite speech call of mine is 'Baad Aattitude', which I've thought of quite often lately. Spell-check hasn't heard it, though.

There's more than a little of Steve Ritchie's earlier High Speed about Rollergames, until Getaway came out I referred to RG as High Speed 2.

Last edited:
This is a bit of an eager for sale thread as it will be a few weeks until I can clear machines from the workshop and set this up again so please hang tight, this is just to put the machine out there and find interested buyers beforehand. I will be brutally honest here and as transparent as possible as when I received the machine I was a little disappointed, primarily due to pinball repairs being my full time job so when I buy a machine I want to just play and enjoy it with as minimal work as possible - hence the sale of my great friend Rollergames.

The game works fully but has a handful of niggles that spoilt it for me. This is a players machine at best and has probably only had 15 or so games on it since being with me. The main issue and the biggest reason for the sale is a handful of inserts have risen slightly causing a lot of shots to reject (centre drops, left orbit, the center saucer and lower right standup target areas to be precise) this can be repaired but I don't have the time, or willpower to do it. Mylar is starting to bubble in a few areas due to the raised inserts. Again, I want to play machines I buy not increase my workload hence passing on this Rollergames for somebody else to love and enjoy.

Work done since owning it:
- I've repaired the GI connectors/headders on the interconnect board
- Replaced the rusted shooter rod, springs and sleeve
- Replaced missing playfield gates
- Cleaned up the upper ramp diverter mech (which was jamming)
- Sourced replacement drop target decals and the missing plastic above the drops (both need fitting but will be included in the sale)

Left to do:
- A handful of rubbers around the back need to be replaced as they had snapped upon arrival (will do this before selling)
- Clean black marks/spray paint(?) off backglass (will do this before selling)
- The upper flipper could do with a rebuild as shots up the ramp from the magnet barely ever make it. (This one's up to the buyer)
- Level playfield inserts and/or remove mylar (also up to the buyer)

Negativity out of the way Rollergames is a wonderful machine and a game I certainly will own in the future, the flow is fantastic, it's fast, brutal, challenging and cheesy as hell! I'm a huge fan of the show and if you haven't seen it please do check it out on YouTube.
Would you take £1k

I'm still very new to Owning anything to do with Pinball machines so I'm still learning all the time. But yes it was a bit of a rushed offer at the time. I'm just trying to make my mind up.

Back
Top Bottom