What's new

Sold Rollergames £1700 last drop

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
This is a bit of an eager for sale thread as it will be a few weeks until I can clear machines from the workshop and set this up again so please hang tight, this is just to put the machine out there and find interested buyers beforehand. I will be brutally honest here and as transparent as possible as when I received the machine I was a little disappointed, primarily due to pinball repairs being my full time job so when I buy a machine I want to just play and enjoy it with as minimal work as possible - hence the sale of my great friend Rollergames.

The game works fully but has a handful of niggles that spoilt it for me. This is a players machine at best and has probably only had 15 or so games on it since being with me. The main issue and the biggest reason for the sale is a handful of inserts have risen slightly causing a lot of shots to reject (centre drops, left orbit, the center saucer and lower right standup target areas to be precise) this can be repaired but I don't have the time, or willpower to do it. Mylar is starting to bubble in a few areas due to the raised inserts. Again, I want to play machines I buy not increase my workload hence passing on this Rollergames for somebody else to love and enjoy.

Work done since owning it:
- I've repaired the GI connectors/headders on the interconnect board
- Replaced the rusted shooter rod, springs and sleeve
- Replaced missing playfield gates
- Cleaned up the upper ramp diverter mech (which was jamming)
- Sourced replacement drop target decals and the missing plastic above the drops (both need fitting but will be included in the sale)

Left to do:
- A handful of rubbers around the back need to be replaced as they had snapped upon arrival (will do this before selling)
- Clean black marks/spray paint(?) off backglass (will do this before selling)
- The upper flipper could do with a rebuild as shots up the ramp from the magnet barely ever make it. (This one's up to the buyer)
- Level playfield inserts and/or remove mylar (also up to the buyer)

Negativity out of the way Rollergames is a wonderful machine and a game I certainly will own in the future, the flow is fantastic, it's fast, brutal, challenging and cheesy as hell! I'm a huge fan of the show and if you haven't seen it please do check it out on YouTube.

Last edited:
(Reserved for pictures)

If anyone wants to buy it based off the original for sale thread and my description you're welcome but I always encourage people to come and view a game first, which won't be possible for a few weeks!

Happy flipping

Just a little bump, sadly still been unable to get pictures due to my injury and being stuck indoors for almost 5 weeks. Could certainly do with the cash

Ended up doing a boatload of work to this which wasn't my intention. In the end I stripped down the playfield, fixing all the wiring bodges underneath, rebuilt the upper flipper, sorted the drops and leveled some of the worst inserts, loads of boardwork in the back too, Comet LEDs in the backbox etc.... Was a nice playing machine in the end and will be sorry to see it go now. Sold off the forum to a local chap who was looking for his first machine so it's all good. Standard gameplay & tutorial video soon to come. Skate well my sweet ♥️

Attachments

• PXL_20230602_133601513.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133601513.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 241
  • PXL_20230602_133517919.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133517919.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 223
  • PXL_20230602_133505871.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133505871.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 202
  • PXL_20230602_133452206.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133452206.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 192
  • PXL_20230602_133442635.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133442635.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 185
  • PXL_20230602_133428369.jpg
    PXL_20230602_133428369.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 190
  • PXL_20230602_132725731.jpg
    PXL_20230602_132725731.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 192
  • PXL_20230602_132708844.jpg
    PXL_20230602_132708844.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Wish I’d known you down all this work on it! I have a soft sport for roller games but the levelling of inserts etc was a bit beyond my skill set. Maybe one day I’ll get to kick butt in my own home!! 😂
It wasn't my intention, I was just going to change the rubbers for perfect plays and give it a clean then one thing turned to another 😂 I adore Rollergames, one day I'll get a nicer one that doesn't need any work.... Hopefully 😂

Look who returned today... Local chap turned out to be a mammoth time waster and only paid me for half and fell through on his promise to pay the rest. Majestic debt collectors to the rescue!
PXL_20230813_162357874.jpg

Rollergames is back available for £2100. Has had 78 games on it since being away, I will give it another wax before it skates off again. Pictures above but I can take more if needed. Gameplay & tutorial video below if you wish to see it in action:

Listed on eBay just to broaden the range as need it gone before Pinfest ideally 😂

Already losing money on this but will drop to 2k until midnight tonight as it's in the way. 👍🏻

Post Pinfest bump. Price will remain at 2k, somebody give this iconic game a home 😊

I'm trying to judge what I can fit through a doorway and keep finding conflicting info. I'm a newbie, looking for my first pin.
The flyer for this table says 29" (74cm).
Rollergames flyer

Yet Pinwiki & Mr Pinball sites state these Williams are 28 3/4"(73.025 cm).
The door frame I have is 73.5 cm ! So you can see my issue.

I'm trying to judge what I can fit through a doorway and keep finding conflicting info. I'm a newbie, looking for my first pin.
Rollergames flyer

My door is 72cm and having taken the heads off pins for several years, my dad suggested I move the pins through sideways....he was right (doh!!!)

Rollergames flyer

I always go with 74cm, I don't think the carriage bolts in the side of the head are part of the dimensions.
You'll risk scratching it otherwise.

You can shark fin a Bally Williams game without too much fuss. I had to do it with my first two pins.
You set it up on legs and loosen the backbox so it can turn. Carry or push it through the doorway with someone else holding the head.

There's a way to do it on a trolley if you have a trolley that can sit flat.

Or just nut up and remove the wiring from the head and remove it fully to get through the doorway, I had to do it with my mousing around twice (in and out) as my lounge door is about 1/2cm too narrow to get it through.

Modern stern went thought with a nice gap. My other two are classics so heads were off anyway to transport them.

It's all good learning exercises.

Back
Top Bottom