What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Rocky Gottlieb.

Glad it was covered back of pick up as road chipping through backglass worse scenario. Strain on backbox \ cables etc wouldnt be a primary concern. Had a folded up millionaire fly out the back of a van once into the road. Somehow it survived unscathed!

No way on gods earth I'd transport a game with backbox on like that, you got away with it thank god. Bad thing for bavkglass is a big temp change.At a uk show about 6 years ago a black hole backbox was left in a car over night, mullered the artwork.
Re mylar Gottlieb had the lovely knack of fitting factory mylar,apart from in the places needed most, so it's probably factory.Bare minimum on game,check all fuses,check backbox connector pins, and change the main filter capacitor located nearish to the coin box.Personally would fit a pascal board if a keeper.ENJOY!!

No way on gods earth I'd transport a game with backbox on like that, you got away with it thank god. Bad thing for bavkglass is a big temp change.At a uk show about 6 years ago a black hole backbox was left in a car over night, mullered the artwork.
Re mylar Gottlieb had the lovely knack of fitting factory mylar,apart from in the places needed most, so it's probably factory.Bare minimum on game,check all fuses,check backbox connector pins, and change the main filter capacitor located nearish to the coin box.Personally would fit a pascal board if a keeper.ENJOY!!
Thanks, whats a pascal board?

it's a replacent power, driver and cpu board.However my bad as he aint done rocky yet.Loads of others just not that one

Pascal boards can be found here:
http://www.flippp.fr/index.php?lg=en

Congrats on finding a Rocky ! :clap: Some of us have been searching for years... :rolleyes:
T
Thanks, lots of work, already started preliminaries, i want to plug and play but its not ready!
Labor of love for sure. Total Stallone fan hence the machine, total Big Brave fan 1974 from misspent youth.
Lots of machines passed through but now time to focus on these 2 before im too old to care.

Back
Top Bottom