What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Rocky & Bullwinkle

Mooseman

Site Supporter
The Moose is selling his moose.
Data east r&b with working nell log. Complete set of new back box plastics and arm. New boris
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
switch and housing.
The machine is working lovely and just could do with a shop n clean. There are a few ball swirls but these are only on the Mylar and the playfield will be lovely once the Mylar is removed. There is the usual paint missing on bullwinkles nose. I have painted it once but have realised its during transportation that it's rubbing off. A piece of tape on the paint should prevent this in the future.

Sad to see it go but I have new goals.

£1000 for a dmd game.

My 7yr old is better than me lol. I couldn't show his happy smiling face as it wasn't. I had dragged him away from an important build in Minecraft apparently.

I'm loving my R&B, I think it might be a keeper!

I think I prefer the blue cab though (mine is black) and this one looks lovely and a good buy!

:)

Andy

Last edited:
Tempted to go for this as my first pin. Might I ask as a table for home use do you think it would take much maintaining ?

@The seeker for home use you will hardly have to do any cleaning of the playfield and changing of rubbers. Just remind yourself that these are 20+ years old machines so things can break at any time. I'm sure the @Mooseman table is in superb condition - it looks fantastic and a great buy at 1k. You don't see many DMD-era tables for 1k or under these days!

Can't imagine a table going through Moose's hands without coming out in better condition than when it went in.

Tempted to go for this as my first pin. Might I ask as a table for home use do you think it would take much maintaining ?

It would make an awesome first pin.

Its actually my longest owned dmd game, and until very recently I havent had to do any work to it at all not even a bulb out (have had it for about 8 years now i think)
There is a problem with the trough switches now but that occured when i took the machine to a league meet.

But any pin can have problems and this one has been an exception rather than the norm.

really fun game, i loved having one. also as others have said, the seller is 100% trustworthy.
the price may seem high to folks who remember when they went for less, but tbh a grand for a lovely R&B seems fair these days too.

so don't hesitate, potential buyers, just dive in! you would almost certainly be able to sell it on if you change your mind or when you fancy a change, for the same price, to another enthusiast. you'd have lost nothing.

I drove down to buy my first pin from Mooseman it's Party Zone you can see his work on this pin in the Shop Log section. I would of done the same for his bk2k but unfortunately didn't have any spare pin money.:(

Don't think you could find a better person to buy your first or any pin from.

I also got to play some of his other pins, was a good trip. Buying my first pin and getting to play a selection of nice pins. Only downside is that I now know what I need to aim for.

Why is this not sold yet ???????
Great game, Great price and a great seller.

Due to space issues I'm going to have to offer this up for sale. Pin is currently with Martin awaiting delivery. So I've not received it or viewed it yet but condition will be as above. Looking for the price I paid at 1k and obviously payment of delivery fees to Martin.

Kenny, think you should Re advertise this and link to this one for pictures as it's showing as sold so limiting your viewers, or just squeeze it in I hear the kitchen is a good place for pins.

I know that Moose shouldn't of sold his Moose! Perhaps he should put first dibs on it should the new owner wishes to sell it on later.

Back
Top Bottom