What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Bash

Huge thanks to Greg and family for hosting :clap:, always a great event and pleased to have finally won (think I may have a full set of Robot Bash trophies now!). Unlucky for Greg, 600m+ would have probably won every other game on GZ. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves and there was a lot of great play through the day.

Thanks again for having us Greg! I had a great time and really enjoyed the day. Was great to have a go on Godzilla and I really enjoyed watching the final too - what an awesome game!

I'm still mad David beat me by one point! I'll get you next time Bowery... 😂

Thanks so much to Greg and family for hosting and feeding us😊
It was a great event, plenty of friendly faces and a comfy sofa for final 🙂

So is it tradition someone leaves slippers?

Note taken.

I've got mine and Claire doesn't have any.... yet

Thanks for hosting Greg, great day, just wish it had ended after five rounds ;)

Hope GoTG is ok, the smell was an interesting distraction whilst playing (new excuse for a poor game!)

The mystery slippers are mine! What a great day of pinball and excellent to see everyone. There weren't any easy rounds yesterday - it was fun to meet some new people who were all really good! Huge thanks to @robotgreg for organising the robotbash - it was my first time and I am sure I won't be my last! Congrats to @mufcmufc and the other finalists.

See you all again soon and Happy New Year in advance!

Back
Top Bottom