What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Bash

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
robotgreg added a new event:

Robot Bash

Wil be hosting Robot Bash as usual here on 30 December. We're between Corfe Castle and Swanage in Dorset.

Registration will open on Saturday 6 Nov at 12 midday. To register please send me £10 via paypal to robotgreg@yahoo.com (friends and family so no fees)

Please let me know if you register and later realise you can't make it; payments will be refunded up to 20 Dec . After then no refund for cancellation I'm afraid.

Places will be initially limited to 32 but will run a...

Read more about this event...

Just a quick reminder that regsitration opnes tomorrow at 12 midday. Might sell out quickly. To register please send me £10 via paypal to robotgreg@yahoo.com (friends and family so no fees)

Cheers
Greg

4 spaces left.

Current registered players:
Bob Marlow
Claire Lickman
Colin Bodley
Craig Pullen
Dan Lewell
Dan Williams
David Bowery
Ed Duckworth
Eddie Mabin
Effie Lewell
Elliot Robers
Greg Mott
Jon Melleney
Jon Silvera
Josh Iles
Keith Burden
Kevin Brown
Leo Marshall
Martin Gosling
Martyn Iles
Matt Vince
Neil McRae
Nick Hill
Nick Marshall
Peter Blakemore
Phoebe Lewell
Sam McCourt
Stan Simpson

Now taking reserve list as there are usually drop outs:

1 BenHunt

If anyone finds out that they can't make it please let me know. Refunds for any cancellations up to 20 Dec.

Have opened up 4 more spaces to acoommodate a few who missed out, although going to get into trouble with my wife given the increased number!

So now one space left.

Last edited:
am practising with some super bands installed LOL here is a video of me installing them:

Another late drop out I'm afraid.

Effie has been throwing up so doesn't feel up to it.

Me and pheebs are still coming though.

Apologies Greg, another late drop out I'm afraid.

I've got a bit of a cold but mainly because I'm unable to get hold of LFT from chemists so best not risk it

Cheers Bob

Tahnks to everyone who made the effort to mkae it over today to mkae it a fun day of competiiton.

Here's the final results and pics of trophy winners - final was on Godzilla. Very many congrats to Nick for the win, well deserved after qualifying 1st= and getting over a billion in the final (igonre his name on the pic - that's an error caused by him trying to sign in after the game). Also very well played to Keith, Craig, Yeun, Leo, Kevin and Phil who all qualified.

I've also attached the results file for anyone interested.

1​
Nick Marshall
2​
Greg Mott
3​
Keith Burden
4​
Craig Pullen
5​
Leo Marshall
6​
Yuen Aw
7​
Philip Mann
8​
Kevin Brown
9​
Neil McRae
10​
Luke Grayson
11​
Dan Williams
12​
Tim Thornton
13​
Martyn Iles
14​
Eddie Mabin
15​
Martin Gosling
16​
David Bowery
17​
Claire Lickman
18​
Phoebe Lewell
19​
Elliot Robers
20​
Dan Lewell
21​
Jon Melleney
22​
Ollie Gardiner

IMG_20211230_192824.jpgIMG_20211230_192901.jpgIMG_20211230_192916.jpgIMG_20211230_193641.jpgIMG_20211230_192846.jpg

Cheers
Greg

Attachments

• Robot Bash meet 2021 Dec 22xls.xls
    165.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom