What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Roadshow Lock Mod

You have a bridge rectifier there, could you just pull power from a nearby GI bulb? Can't imagine the LED array uses much power.

Fantastic work by the way :)
The GI is around 6v(if I remember correctly. And with voltage drop it's not enough to get stable power. ) Maybe if I redesign, but for now fairly quick'n'dirty.

Keep us updated, this was one of the few Playfield affecting mods I was interested in, looks quite cool providing its subtle enough

FYI! I am working on a Lock Mod based on the work made by PinballDoctor. In testing stage ATM. Will release code/schematic/BOM when done.
And sales might be coming, if not by me then someone else. It will be cost-optimized!
Certainly interested. If you need an independent tester......😊

Just a quick update. Got the display(with a reversed connector, I flipped it by mistake. But only needed 5 out of 6 pins, so removed pin that was "misaligned"). Now I just need to recheck mainboard and press the order button!!

sign.jpg

I should probably try connecting up the one I made to my roadshow... Still somewhat of a prototype currently.
I could certainly turn it into something I'm sure - but I didn't wanna be stepping on Magiskes toes.

Back
Top Bottom