What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Roadshow, Funhouse, Junkyard,Earthshaker Whirwind Jokerz

AndyB53

Banned
Registered
I am looking for a good Williams system 11b /c or PCW game. I am happy to buy "as is" and unrestored provided the playfield, plastics and translite / backglass are all reasonable and. The machine basically powers up and the main Boards are not burnt / damaged. I have up to £2k to "play with" What have you

I know what I will pay for a goodun. Good luck with your "quest" also Let the bidding begin!

im not interested in getting in any bidding wars ANdy B53

I was only joking! Junkyard is just one of many games I am looking to get. Not bothered if it is that or something else. Believe it or not I dont like a lot of the popular Adam Theatre etc (Although I do Like Medieval M),, If a JY comes along I wont stand in you way!

I was only joking! Junkyard is just one of many games I am looking to get. Not bothered if it is that or something else. Believe it or not I dont like a lot of the popular Adam Theatre etc (Although I do Like Medieval M),, If a JY comes along I wont stand in you way!
lol - i was only avoiding a bidding war as i dont have enough ££ to start a pub fight let alone a war ! i think the JY is a good value machine without going to TAF , TOM money

The crazy thing at the moment is that people are asking "silly money" for rubbish. I have gone after a couple of machines and have not even had a reply. Why do people advertise machines then when people are interested, not bother to respond! It does not make sense Good luck with your search. If I hear of a JY i will PM you.

Thank you for this I would want to see anything before I buy, sadly I am on the south coast so Glashow would be 1000 mile round trip. I dont want a funhouse that bad but thank you for thinking of me. I want an "Animated head" machine so I have someone talks sense to me at home

Thank you for this I would want to see anything before I buy, sadly I am on the south coast so Glashow would be 1000 mile round trip. I dont want a funhouse that bad but thank you for thinking of me. I want an "Animated head" machine so I have someone talks sense to me at home
she will find out you wrote that lol - found a junkyard in switzerland !

Tyyytttþwwwww
she will find out you wrote that lol - found a junkyard in switzerland !
Off you go then! beats Glasgow hands down. I love the way people abroad expect you to buy a pin without seeing it based on video & photos Anyone can take pictures of any machine climing it is the one for sale. then 6 weeks after you have paid you MAY receive a "basket case" machine if at all. Then what do you do?

Tyyytttþwwwww

Off you go then! beats Glasgow hands down. I love the way people abroad expect you to buy a pin without seeing it based on video & photos Anyone can take pictures of any machine climing it is the one for sale. then 6 weeks after you have paid you MAY receive a "basket case" machine if at all. Then what do you do?
no you are probably correct - from the ad pictures it looks very very clean but i guess nothing is better than standing next to one !

Back
Top Bottom