What's new

Wanted Roadshow, Funhouse, Junkyard,Earthshaker Whirwind Jokerz

AndyB53

Banned
Registered
I am looking for a good Williams system 11b /c or PCW game. I am happy to buy "as is" and unrestored provided the playfield, plastics and translite / backglass are all reasonable and. The machine basically powers up and the main Boards are not burnt / damaged. I have up to £2k to "play with" What have you

I know what I will pay for a goodun. Good luck with your "quest" also Let the bidding begin!

im not interested in getting in any bidding wars ANdy B53

I was only joking! Junkyard is just one of many games I am looking to get. Not bothered if it is that or something else. Believe it or not I dont like a lot of the popular Adam Theatre etc (Although I do Like Medieval M),, If a JY comes along I wont stand in you way!

I was only joking! Junkyard is just one of many games I am looking to get. Not bothered if it is that or something else. Believe it or not I dont like a lot of the popular Adam Theatre etc (Although I do Like Medieval M),, If a JY comes along I wont stand in you way!
lol - i was only avoiding a bidding war as i dont have enough ££ to start a pub fight let alone a war ! i think the JY is a good value machine without going to TAF , TOM money

The crazy thing at the moment is that people are asking "silly money" for rubbish. I have gone after a couple of machines and have not even had a reply. Why do people advertise machines then when people are interested, not bother to respond! It does not make sense Good luck with your search. If I hear of a JY i will PM you.

Thank you for this I would want to see anything before I buy, sadly I am on the south coast so Glashow would be 1000 mile round trip. I dont want a funhouse that bad but thank you for thinking of me. I want an "Animated head" machine so I have someone talks sense to me at home

Thank you for this I would want to see anything before I buy, sadly I am on the south coast so Glashow would be 1000 mile round trip. I dont want a funhouse that bad but thank you for thinking of me. I want an "Animated head" machine so I have someone talks sense to me at home
she will find out you wrote that lol - found a junkyard in switzerland !

Tyyytttþwwwww
she will find out you wrote that lol - found a junkyard in switzerland !
Off you go then! beats Glasgow hands down. I love the way people abroad expect you to buy a pin without seeing it based on video & photos Anyone can take pictures of any machine climing it is the one for sale. then 6 weeks after you have paid you MAY receive a "basket case" machine if at all. Then what do you do?

Tyyytttþwwwww

Off you go then! beats Glasgow hands down. I love the way people abroad expect you to buy a pin without seeing it based on video & photos Anyone can take pictures of any machine climing it is the one for sale. then 6 weeks after you have paid you MAY receive a "basket case" machine if at all. Then what do you do?
no you are probably correct - from the ad pictures it looks very very clean but i guess nothing is better than standing next to one !

Back
Top Bottom