What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold RFM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah should be pleased, you are doing good at keeping the thread at the top. Anybody bought this yet? Reasonable price for what looks like a decent machine?

:mad: I tried to buy it but my wife went ape. Looks like its a one in one out policy.

Come and get the curtains tosser :) Courtney Darling, I don't like anything about you : hair do , glasses ! Sexy NOT. THE CURTAINS ARE PERFECT FOR wrapping unwanted items in :) get lost ,all of you idiots and for goodness sake try and get a life other than making pathetic comments. Have a miserable Xmas .

Is it possible for somebody to have completely zero sense of humour ?

So.....
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Come and get the curtains tosser :) Courtney Darling, I don't like anything about you : hair do , glasses ! Sexy NOT. THE CURTAINS ARE PERFECT FOR wrapping unwanted items in :) get lost ,all of you idiots and for goodness sake try and get a life other than making pathetic comments. Have a miserable Xmas .

That's a pathetic comment right there what are you 12? How to loose friends and alienate people sheesh you've got some issues. Maybe you should stick to yahoo that no one reads anymore?

Agreed. Just bizarre really. Courtney, the hair do and glasses are hot, take no notice.

Merry Xmas to you too....... Bang out of order tho with personal insults.....
Love the temper loss tho..... Teddy N' all that out of cot... :popcorn:

Why, Sarah? What happened to suddenly make you turn back into a horrible spiteful person? I was all for giving you another chance. Was.

I just read this complete post and all I can see is a bit of banter, so before people jump to your defence I hope this time they can see what a nasty bit of work you are.

Wouldn't be surprised if HLD hoovered it up, sprayed some pledge on it and doubled the price

Why, Sarah? What happened to suddenly make you turn back into a horrible spiteful person? I was all for giving you another chance. Was.

Perhaps Sarah was offended by the "Beef curtains" post - I imagine some women would be, especially if they thought it was directed to them personally.

Crikey I knew I shouldn't have posted here :confused:.

I just couldn't understand the sudden descent into personal abuse in this thread. I really, really don't like it.

And I was just trying to work out what triggered it. The beef curtains joke was the only possible thing I could find in what seemed to me to be nothing more than light hearted banter. Up until Sarah's nasty post I was enjoying it.

I was a bit tempted by the RFM too.

It would be nice if Sarah could come back and explain just what it was that so upset her.

Crikey I knew I shouldn't have posted here :confused:.

I just couldn't understand the sudden descent into personal abuse in this thread. I really, really don't like it.

And I was just trying to work out what triggered it. The beef curtains joke was the only possible thing I could find in what seemed to me to be nothing more than light hearted banter. Up until Sarah's nasty post I was enjoying it.

I was a bit tempted by the RFM too.

It would be nice if Sarah could come back and explain just what it was that so upset her.

I wouldn't worry about it she's always like it for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom