What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Revenge from Mars

Wintonmartin

Site Supporter
Alias
Wintonmartin
As the title says. Ideally looking for a nice one if anyone wants to move one on. Thanks

Last edited:
One on fleabay for £2,850 in Swansea, PLay Leisure also have one i think, with their added "value proposition"

I've been on to him already. He's adamant he wants the buyer to play it and not use a courier. Bit of a mooch for me.
Plus it's a little overpriced imo

Yeah, 850 over, and even then it'd have to be a minter. Love mine, glw search

A friend of mine bought one from games room company earlier in the year, he paid £6000, I told him he was mental !
More money than sense 🤷🏻‍♂️
Holy mary mother of god 6k
He could have had my restored one for a little bit less 🤣🤣

Holy mary mother of god 6k
Best bit is, he had to wait 6 months for it as it was being “restored “ !
Since owning it, it’s gone wrong twice, first the lock wouldn’t register balls, then the right flipper stopped working

As soon as i can source a decent Tron Arcade my RFM needs to either go or go into storage, but do not hold your breath, ihave more chance of flying with Bezos to actually meet a broccoli head!! LOL

As soon as i can source a decent Tron Arcade my RFM needs to either go or go into storage, but do not hold your breath, ihave more chance of flying with Bezos to actually meet a broccoli head!! LOL
I've just doubled my chances!

@Wintonmartin I see your in Formby.. not sure i would want to sell just yet but if its a favourite of yours there is one just up the road in Southport at PUP's palace :) on a day when im free a few beers will grant free entry for the day! Always good to meet new pinball people, especially locals!
Andy

@Wintonmartin I see your in Formby.. not sure i would want to sell just yet but if its a favourite of yours there is one just up the road in Southport at PUP's palace :) on a day when im free a few beers will grant free entry for the day! Always good to meet new pinball people, especially locals!
Andy
Sounds good to me.
And in the meantime, if you have a change of heart on the pin, I'm only down the road!

I came across this company on my travels today. Its a sign!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-144801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-144801_Chrome.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 25
You chances have doubled today, it will be what turns up first, the TRON arcade, or the new BTTF pin, it has to go once i have committed. LOL

Andy
And I’m in Ainsdale, with a RFM running Jim’s latest code, if you want a game or two just give me a shout.

Chris.

Reactions: PUP
My friend has a revenge from mars, that he is now thinking of moving on, as he now wants a modern stern.
I will get in touch with him, and see how much he wants for it ( he’s not on this forum )

And I’m in Ainsdale, with a RFM running Jim’s latest code, if you want a game or two just give me a shout.

Chris.
Sounds good to me. Be nice to meet up with fellow members so close to home!
My friend has a revenge from mars, that he is now thinking of moving on, as he now wants a modern stern.
I will get in touch with him, and see how much he wants for it ( he’s not on this forum )
Yes please do. 🙏 if he's interested pm me his number.
Anyone want to sell me a TRON 1982 Arcade, so i can sell my RFM to this poor man LOL
If you sell it, they will come

When was it restored? It plays quite well but I would never have guessed it had been restored.

Back
Top Bottom