What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Revenge from Mars

When was it restored? It plays quite well but I would never have guessed it had been restored.
would never have guessed it had been restored.

Before it came to the Club as I leant it to Stan, Matt adams did a load of work on it for me , from memory it's had the following:

New decals ( a bit bubbly as they were old but still a million times better than what it was like before )
New glass
Chrome trim also have nos red trim
Xainex translight
New apron
Side blades
Nucore system
New LCD
Bill Ung saucer kit
Speaker upgrade
Cliffy
Target decals
All new flippers mechs

Was also completely stripped down and deep cleaned with red super bands and the usual stuff led's and gi etc.

Since living at the club I know it doesn't look like that now sadly , but I know Stan the man is gonna spruce her back up again for me .

And hopefully someone at the club can take some pics after so I can advertise it here for sale as Stan and matts photography skills are beyond shocking but better than my grammar and spelling but that's what being a tad dyslexic does all looks good to me when typed 😂

@Will - I could be wrong here fella, but I think its a @myPinballs saucer kit....... I am sure it was but of course it was a long time ago when I owned it.

I did upgrade the speakers and install a pinbox computer, with an LCD monitor.

Was a great playing game!
I didn't even know my pinballs did the saucer mod , shows how old I am as I only thought there the Bill Ung ones 🤣
That's the ones I had on the previous three or four I had 😂
Yes mate it was a good player can't remember when I got it from you now ?? Gotta be way before covid ? Maybe three four years ago 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn't even know my pinballs did the saucer mod , shows how old I am as I only thought there the Bill Ung ones 🤣
That's the ones I had on the previous three or four I had 😂
Yes mate it was a good player can't remember when I got it from you now ?? Gotta be way before covid ? Maybe three four years ago 🤷🏻‍♂️

only been making the rgb saucer kits for 7 years mate!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom