What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Games Party 6 - 22nd February - Blackburn

All sorted now!

Not sure if I should book a hotel or just drive home... hmmmmm.. what time does it usually finish?

Also... anyone coming down from the NE or cumbria?

Congratulations to Poibug, who managed to take the LAST place on the atendee list. The event is now full and registration is closed.

All sorted now!

Not sure if I should book a hotel or just drive home... hmmmmm.. what time does it usually finish?

Also... anyone coming down from the NE or cumbria?

I normally leave 1-2am

The Scottish people are usually getting drunk by about 4-5am

Thanks everyone who could make it :) Everyone have fun?

Also nice to meet a new face from the forum (Abaxas) sorry if we scared you by surrounding you and saying "You're that guy off the forum" hahaha

Always an awesome time. Nice to meet you Mr Abaxas.

Epic announcement made regarding what should be the largest retro videogame arcade in the UK for quite some time. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Epic announcement made regarding what should be the largest retro videogame arcade in the UK for quite some time. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Say what now? What is this epic announcement you speak of?

Will have to wait for Luke to post video/photos, but yep - basically a huge warehouse, refitted to an arcade. Still very much in progress, but James always seems to have a keen eye for detail, so pretty certain that it will look the business when done.

Based up near Blackburn. Planning for the first even to be in May from what I heard.

Always an awesome time. Nice to meet you Mr Abaxas.

Don't forget to mention the pins ! Minimum of 12 last I heard through the grapevine....

Back
Top Bottom