What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland Reveal

He has blatantly held back the truth in my view - if he had posted these issues before taking orders he’d have about three orders. I pity the distribution channel that are going to have to mop up a ****show of issues.

Well based on his comments he must be out about $4/5M ? Is that right? and let’s say he is making 3K a machine... he’s roughly about 1500 sales off a proper return / now you could argue it’s a long business model but at this rate in ten years he needs to have sold 4K games just to break even, it’s not impossible but if I had £10M to invest over ten years you could buy a few properties rent them out and sell them in ten years and easily do 40-50% returns. Deeproot pinball must be some sort of train set for him rather than a proper investment vehicle, or maybe a tax write of machine... the latter makes a lot of sense.

I agree with neil on this it’s just a toy maybe a tax write off but you do see this all the time motor sport is a prime example rich people move in put I millions the team does nothing or meadioka then they just pull the plug and disappear I think hass in f1 will be a prime example in a few years

EVERY company has supply chain issues, I would not publiize this as it is obvious. Does not matter if its a newly formed company or not. It is how you deal with these business probkems as a professional company.

You also do not need to post photos of your factory on the internet.

What would impress the hell out of me would be a company that did what Team Pinball did on a bigger scale.

i.e. - HERE is our new machine build and ready to purchase Here is how you can order one for 'X' amount of £, $ or ¢. Here are some videos and here is a list of places that you can go and play it.

Back
Top Bottom