What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red and Ted have been assimilated

I will be running the NBA comp so look out for me there.

Cool, I'm playing in the NBA comp....see you there
smile-1.png

Assimilation continues with Gorbie, Lola, Pinbot, Drac and Santa all taking one for the team in Taxi and exchanging their place on the van for a Next Generation. Set up this morning and loving it already. Definately need to take a leaf out of Ron's book and strip it for shopping once it has been played for a bit. Also the special sound rom set is available on IPDB, though it would be harder to find. Just need 7 blank eproms to get programmed now, any idea of the best place to get them?

Rob

Ahem. I think you will find, mr D, that we set it up last night and that you will still have bits of wood stuck to the sides... That was funny! Squeegees, coff coff coff - pop! How to push and pull a machine through a door threshold :)

JB

Hopefully no damage to the pin?

Also the special sound rom set is available on IPDB, though it would be harder to find. Just need 7 blank eproms to get programmed now, any idea of the best place to get them?

I'd be interested in this for mine as well, let me know how you get on finding the ROMs.

May require a light sanding, just the bolts on the side of the head that caught so no mark on the pin.... Thanks goodness!

That's what we like to hear, No damage to the pin but the doors seen better days.
smile-1.png

I think they are the ones, I think it would be worth upgrading to the latest game Tomas well, especially if you are installing LED's if you don't have it. Defiantly want a set of these so if you can do them I would be happy to reimburse you for the Roms and your time. Thanks Rob

Robbie' date=' post: 1696933 said:
I think they are the ones, I think it would be worth upgrading to the latest game Tomas well, especially if you are installing LED's if you don't have it. Defiantly want a set of these so if you can do them I would be happy to reimburse you for the Roms and your time. Thanks Rob

Drop me a PM ronsplooter/Robbie. As with everyone elses, i'll do them at cost
smile-1.png

Paul

Back
Top Bottom