What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend me a pinball table.

One of the best pins I have owned is Fish Tales - fast and addictive. Music is bad but I got used to it. I miss it more than a ton of other pins. Can pick them up for £800 ish.

One on the bay right now in fact....relisted as well so might be worth making an offer. Not sure on condition from the pics though.

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1698131 said:
One on the bay right now in fact....relisted as well so might be worth making an offer. Not sure on condition from the pics though.

Missing topper, faded, looks decidedly average. Not sure about the 'owned since new' claim, maybe, but sure looks like an operated machine.

Fish Tales = Great first Machine
wink-1.png

You can't go wrong. Apart from paying a little more for one now than a year or two ago.

Try for one with a topper and in good condition. It all adds to the fun.

Fish Tales was my first pin three years back.

I bought mine with a faded cabinet and missing topper, didn't know better in those days.
rolleyes-1.gif

Also FT is a game a beginner can love and also expert as trying to get those 100 million jackpots is super hard:mad:

I never did it and one reason I will get another FT one day.

Back
Top Bottom