What's new

Raspberry Pi 3

Good point.

I wish you the best of luck with your sales and hope you do well from them.

On that note, i hereby offer to load any ROMs and software for FREE to any forum member here should they wish to save a few quid in order to spend saved cash on pinball stuff.

I'm also, not particularly here to sell. Was pointed here by a customer, thought I would come and say hi, and see how friendly everyone was etc. ;)

Anyone wants to know anything, just ask....no hard sell or anything, am always happy to help any retro gamers out if I can.

No probs fella, Its always nice to be nice. :thumbs:

Its even nicer to save a few of those hard earned pounds for hideously expensive pinball machines.;)

Must admit to knowing pretty much bugger all about pinball. But yeah, it always seemed like a super expensive (and yet super cool) thing to be collecting.
I thought collecting retro videogame stuff was rough till I saw what you guys are up to :)

Ten years ago, you could fill a house full of pins for under 10K. Now, you'd be lucky to get two minters for that. :(:tut::(:tut::(

15-20 years ago, you could probably have filled a warehouse full for 10k...... (lol, maybe a bit optimistic there)

OH how times have changed.

so what's the deal on a wireless controller, so i don't have to sit right next to telly when i wanna play Galaga or Pengo or Mr Do!? obviously i want a cheap one, but equally obviously i don't want a piece of junk that craps out on me just when i needed to catch the final lander reaching the top of the screen to become a mutant.

Ah, Defender. 'You ought to be in the bleeding Air Force,' said nobody to me, ever.

Attachments

• MA Defender.pdf
    10.7 MB · Views: 5
And more. If RetroPie isn't for you then maybe give RecalBox a go instead.

Currently trying it out and pretty impressed with it. The media scraper still runs like c**p on the Pi itself but you can get a batch file and exe that will allow you to actually do the media scraping on a PC. Simply map a drive to the SMB share and it plops the downloaded media files directly to where they need to be.

https://www.recalbox.com/

So far i've tried MAME, SNES, NES, MegaDrive, Atari 2600, GameBoy and GameBoy Colour. All seem to work really nicely, so it's well worth a look. I really need to get some decent larger capacity MicroSD cards though.

Back
Top Bottom