What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project too far gone! (warning shocking images inside!)

I've got a mate in Dundee who I could ask to pick it up from Ronnie, so it could start it's road trip to NLP if Ronnie isn't going himself (or knows of anyone going)

Scottish League is starting in September if your wanting to join, then you could bring it down yourself? We have other new members joining from Dundee this year.

Would love to go, but doubt I will be able to make it! passing it on could be a plan though?

No - the chrome one that sits onto of the cab above the flipper button

So the side rails the glass slides into? if so they have already been dumped with the wrotten sides! was going to take them but thought removing them would just cause damage to them!

Do you think this backbox is worth saving? bit of white mold but it's solid no rot unlike the cab

DSC04831.JPG DSC04832.JPG DSC04833.JPG

So, will it be possible to get the back box glass down to Ailsa and Colins meet on September 11th ????

Ronnie if you organise your parts and prices for collection at NLP. I can arrange collection after you've received payment.

We'll arrange collection in time for NLP.

Ronnie if you organise your parts and prices for collection at NLP. I can arrange collection after you've received payment.

We'll arrange collection in time for NLP.

Cool, but you are to far away! I guess by someone in Dundee? no idea what the glass is worth? what's a fair price? I don't think you can buy them now! should I maybe hang on to it? sods law I will need one after I sell it lol!

I'm willing to give a tenner for the glass. Let me know if you're willing to sell.
D.

Back
Top Bottom