What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project too far gone! (warning shocking images inside!)

If it's too much work for you Ronnie you could always put it up on ebay, saying it worked before going into dry storage and it just needs a new fuse!

As for advice from Pinside, I'm sure they could fix it, just don't give it to the South Coast Boys, it doesn't look like it'll burn that we'll. :rofl:

Hard to tell on those pics, but it looks like the cabinet has some minor damage. If you look closely I think a connector has dropped off one of the solenoids.

Other than that, you just need to reseed your lawn [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's met it's demise! just need to make another pin live?

Any projects for sale guys?

28807065275_6d242f0716_o.jpg

@ronnie63
I would take thè gearbox and motor for the ferris wheel from you if available

This game is toast. Just salvage what you can - plastics, domes, ramp ?, ferris wheels. Game specific parts like the topper ? might help someone tidy up their game. I suspect that most metal will be too far gone, and cleaning it up would just take forever

Last edited:
@ronnie63
I would take thè gearbox and motor for the ferris wheel from you if available

This game is toast. Just salvage what you can - plastics, domes, ramp ?, ferris wheels. Game specific parts like the topper ? might help someone tidy up their game. I suspect that most metal will be too far gone, and cleaning it up would just take forever

Yes that's my plan, even the playfield is trashed as the top right corner is spongy! shame as it has no wear or damage otherwise, I will have a look at the motor and see how rusty it is, if I can I will sell specific parts to put towards buying another pin.

Cheers Ronnie

The actual motor looks ok bit of rust on the pulley side! what else does this motor fit if anything? how much would it be worth?

Cheers Ronnie

DSC04826.JPG

I would be interested in the long ramp that goes over the flippers. Maybe left hand targets if they're in good nick. Backglass too if reasonable.

I would be interested in the long ramp that goes over the flippers. Maybe left hand targets if they're in good nick. Backglass too if reasonable.

I think the targets are all trash, however the ramps are good as is the glass.

You could pass it to the Scottish guys who are driving down to NLP.
I've got a mate in Dundee who I could ask to pick it up from Ronnie, so it could start it's road trip to NLP if Ronnie isn't going himself (or knows of anyone going)

Scottish League is starting in September if your wanting to join, then you could bring it down yourself? We have other new members joining from Dundee this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom