slow progress u. last week. bad weather has delayed the roofers by over 4 weeks and the ground is sipping wet so no progress on the patio and outside path or the rendering
inside the plaster is fully dry after 8 days drying. last two days the electrician started the next fix. lights in and sockets and switches on. consumer unit all wired in. next week he’ll connect up to main supply and more or less finish off bar outside lights
some polystyrene coving to fix next week and then mask up whole room for spray painting
slow progress in last three weeks. roofers are way behind on their work. so i’m in the queue. given my builder some grief. last week the electrician finished off. and the coving for the led lights went up. that was it.
yesterday the roofers supposed to arrive but they didn’t. raining hard.
today the builders redug out the footings for the path around the extension. the concrete waggon arrived and filled in the trench before it got ruined by the rain again
inside painting of the walls and ceiling in white has commenced.
still awaiting the construction and fitting of the gable end triangular windows
i got the wi-fi / rf enabled dimmer switches installed, configured and tested.
i’ve also been working constantly on wiring up and programming the led lights into each of the old playfields that will adorn the roof and walls. these are all stacking up in the living room, 26 done 2 to go.
i’ve also moved most of the pins from the garage into the living room because it’s getting cold now in the garage. i have no more room in the house so the EMs are having to stay in the garage for a while longer
spent today putting in the wiring and power supplies for the low voltage lighting to the ceiling and the coving.
I decided to make a board to house the wires and psi’s
Then i set to on the 24 pairs of wires hanging down from the ceiling. I’ve wired each using a light fitting ceiling rose. took quite a few hours and my arms are aching from being up in the air for so long
i temporarily wired up a playfield on a long wire to test each dangling plug was working properly. happy to say all are
next job is the heavy lifting. To accurately position and the fix each of the 24 playfields to the ceiling. I’m going to draft in some help for that