What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Project Apollo - Games/Gym Room Build

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
looks very nice!!! I assume that;s all pressure treated timber, or do you have to paint it ?

Cheers

kev

Need to add preserver, colour and protector.

Still a lot to do internally with the inner skin!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180212_e5b5eaebec59eb43f17bac352041737c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need to add preserver, colour and protector.

Still a lot to do internally with the inner skin!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180212_e5b5eaebec59eb43f17bac352041737c.jpg

So are they doing the inner skin for you ? would be interested to see how you/they do this. Lots of pics please!!!

forgot to say that's flying up !!!!

Cheers

kev

So are they doing the inner skin for you ? would be interested to see how you/they do this. Lots of pics please!!!

forgot to say that's flying up !!!!

Cheers

kev

Will try but when I get close they start to snort a bit.

These guys are spot on - just a super well oiled machine.

Just like lego snapping bits into place by the looks of it. Inside I would imagine will take longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah In deed but I reckon most of it will be done by Wednesday worst case. They were scheduled to be here until Thursday.

Neil

me either, these guys have got it licked though - they just did one three times the size of mine that took 8 working days.

Does it end up with a loft space Neil? if Not how is the roof going to be insulated ?

EDIT just watched the time lapse vid which is FAB and I can see the roof is double skinned and will have celotex between rafters

Cheers

kev

Last edited:
Kev,
Yes that’s right, no loft as I want a bit of a cathedral effect with the neons :)

My daughter did make the comment that it was bigger than her house too LOL.

Rain has slowed them down the insulation is on and the top is on the roof - they are now focused on the inside.

To be honest now just want them out so I can get electrics and painting done and then carpet tiles
And then pins looking like a couple of weekends away before pin deployment!

Neil

I like the double door business, hiding the glass inner one.

Great idea - gets shade, security, looks better than glass in a wood shed and improves thermal efficiency.

If I were smart enough I would add the "I like it" call out from robocop.

Just caught up with this thread.

Can't believe how quickly it went from flat ground to finished!

Going to be a super sweet place to play pinball:)

todays video.

The guys today braved insane conditions to get the roof finished. Floor is done, network, tv and electric cable done (story about that later thats taken the shine of the company I'm using).

All thats left for the shed builders is internal wall insulation, finish the roof tiles, guttering, change windows out for tempered glass.

Kev, as far as I can tell - the walls are:

Log (44mm), membrane, insulation, membrane, log (22mm).

Back
Top Bottom