What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price advice and selling on here

Kieron

Registered
Hola,

I have some pins to sell I’ve got an idea based from pinside of what they are worth. Is this a good reference point to use? I don’t want to be seeing to rip someone’s eyes out. Also how do you sell your pins on here ? Thanks in advance ?

You first need to make a £10 donation here to have the privilege to post in the "For Sale" section: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/dbtech-donate/drives/site-donation.3/

If you tell us which titles you want to sell and roughly what condition they're in (pictures are helpful), people will chime in with some figures. Keep in mind these will be the member's opinions - the best data is what pins have actually sold for recently (not available for all themes though).

Hi.

Prices in the USA are very different to here.

PInball prices in the UK are up sharply in the past 12 months, and are quite volatile. Two years ago a game valued at 2k might go for 1.8k to 2.2k. It now goes for 2.5k to 3.5k

Condition is very important. Something like a Fish Tales might be 1500 for a really tatty working game with corrosion and loads of broken plastics/ ramps up to 3000 plus for a really nice example

Post photos here and guys will give you an idea of value ..

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-table-worth-thread.5286/page-95#post-401661

Buyers on here tend to be more straightforward and serious than on ebay or gumtree - which are now sewers filled with shilling and/ or time wasting

You first need to make a £10 donation here to have the privilege to post in the "For Sale" section: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/dbtech-donate/drives/site-donation.3/

If you tell us which titles you want to sell and roughly what condition they're in (pictures are helpful), people will chime in with some figures. Keep in mind these will be the member's opinions - the best data is what pins have actually sold for recently (not available for all themes though).
Thank you so much for the advice, I’ll get some better photos of the machines, make the payment then get posting. Is it £10 per listing ? The machines are Frankenstein, lethal weapon 3 and World Cup, soccer

Thank you so much for the advice, I’ll get some better photos of the machines, make the payment then get posting. Is it £10 per listing ? The machines are Frankenstein, lethal weapon 3 and World Cup, soccer
No worries. It's £10 for 1yr, no limit on the number of ads. Some people make a donation when a machine actually sells, but that's not an obligation.

I'll let others suggest prices for your machines .... I think you'll get the most money for WCS as it's fairly sought after.

Keep in mind your ads need to specify a price. Since you're not sure what to put, post a few pictures (and some description) of the machines here or in the "How much is this table worth" thread so people can weigh in.

Keep in mind your ads need to specify a price. Since you're not sure what to put, post a few pictures (and some description) of the machines here or in the "How much is this table worth" thread so people can weigh in.
I think the "How much is this table worth" thread might have been retired, or at least I can no longer find it.

Back
Top Bottom