What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREDATOR SHIPPING- IN OR OUT!!

I'd quite happily book a couple of days holiday and hire a van if everyone is up for sharing the costs. I think I'm one of the furthest North.(County Durham)

I'd quite happiI'y book a couple of days holiday and hire a van if everyone is up for sharing the costs. I think I'm one of the furthest North.(County Durham)
Maybe load up with all the pins that are bound northwards.
I'm up for that.

Woah there! Is £180 delivered to your door not good enough!
I will get all the prices together and go from there.

As mentioned I think it better for an all for one price so that it's fair to all. Would have to be a road trip to deliver all 13 pins.

With that being said can I get postcodes people! So that Martin can get back to me with a price and we will go from there

Cheers

Your right Dave, for the price it's a steel and with Martin doing them all it will be the better way.
I think people are just getting a tad excited.
Nearly there people.
Yeah :clap::clap::clap:

Woah there! Is £180 delivered to your door not good enough!
I will get all the prices together and go from there.

As mentioned I think it better for an all for one price so that it's fair to all. Would have to be a road trip to deliver all 13 pins.

With that being said can I get postcodes people! So that Martin can get back to me with a price and we will go from there

Cheers

You already have mine in the last PM I sent you on here. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom