What's new

Predator any joy?

Can't get that to work ...

Even though I am one of the few on here that got shafted for the full amount I in a way feel bad for the guy . I guess it's because he just tried to wing it and in a scooby doo kinda way would have got away with it if it wasn't for meddling pinsiders, and still believe he never set out to rob anyone .

But there we go a sad end to what could have been something amazing , and a final farewell to my $4750 :(

An interesting 41 minutes. Will be interesting to see if he bothers to do anything with the threat of being locked up... Also Interesting that his brief wasn't there, and he claims that everything he had was filed with them, however the Trustees don't seem to have any of this information.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, however his continual alleged compliance with nothing to back it up kind of says it all....

All in my personal opinion of course :)

Listened to the whole thing. Made my blood boil a little.

That said, Keith is a bloodhound on this case. Every possible angle will be covered by him, that's for sure.

Even though I am one of the few on here that got shafted for the full amount I in a way feel bad for the guy .

I "invested" $4750 as well... but I am past feeling sorry for the guy. I left him every possible chance to send refunds, would have settled for a partial refund...
Kevin does not deserve any sympathy. The way he has been handling his Predator money speaks volume about his honesty. Or lack of.

He is a pathological liar makes up anything to avoid the truth - the whole rights issue shows it. I wasn't affected by this but seeing conmen get out behind bars is good.

Certainly an interesting listen. What's the odds that Kevin can't reach his lawyer by Thursday.....

another file put on the internet were he was called to the stand and lied all the way though.

Not had a single letter a an email or anything from anyone ever

As I understand it - It means that the court has not given him protection from claimants and they can go after any and all assets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't understand why I don't ever get any letters or messages??

Letter came from the Bankruptcy court office. If you are not a claimant with Keith or someone else, you wont get the letter.

So a bunch of you who haven't got your money back have jumped on this court case as claimants with Keith on Pinside leading things? That sounds like a glimmer of hope for getting at least some cash back then, good luck with it guys.

Letter came from the Bankruptcy court office. If you are not a claimant with Keith or someone else, you wont get the letter.

But John got a full refund ? So wouldn't have a claim

I suspect the letter is sent out to anyone that Kevin has on record as being a creditor. Technically I'm still a creditor for $250 as the deposit was outside of the credit card transaction cover. I was lucky and got the rest of the money back from Visa. I'm guessing Kevin has no idea who has been reimbursed by card companies although I was never one of the people who received the phantom Paypal reversal, so maybe there are better records than I think.

Because Will bought his slot from someone else this might be why he doesn't get the letters and they are being sent to the original buyer.

Whilst Keith has done a great job in hauling Kevin in front of a judge I suspect the only person who will actually get money out of this cluster **** situation will be Keith. I didn't see the point in chucking further money at a lawyer in order to chase the remaining amount, others see it as money well spent if it gives Kevin a hard time.

Part of me still thinks it wasn't a money making scam to start with but dreams and reality simply didn't co-exist. However, there is a fair wad of money unaccounted for. Even if people had received a 30% rebate on their money and an apology that the rest had been spent of R&D etc I doubt Kevin would be in the serious trouble that he's now facing.

For Newbie's following this thread the key here is to never pre-pay for anything. The heartache and stress it causes simply isn't worth the potential savings.

Reactions: JT.
Yeah that makes sense John but I know who I bought the slot off and he hasn't had any letters and when I was in direct friendly contact with Kevin he said all details where swapped over to me... anyway like you say I also don't believe it was a scam and I also believe that the only person who is gonna get any money is the lawyer :(
No mate never reported it to the police

Yeah that makes sense John but I know who I bought the slot off and he hasn't had any letters and when I was in direct friendly contact with Kevin he said all details where swapped over to me... anyway like you say I also don't believe it was a scam and I also believe that the only person who is gonna get any money is the lawyer :(
No mate never reported it to the police
Is there a way you can notify the right people that you are a creditor @Will? Presumably there is a form you can complete and file with the relevant authorities in the US, without instructing a lawyer and the associated costs with doing that? Just so you are covered on the off chance that any of the money is located.

there will be little money left as its clear kevin has none. However, he deserves to goto prison for fraud and embezzlement.

Back
Top Bottom