What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your dogs!

Loving this thread and all the photos. 😀

Been out walking Belle in the rain. So many puppies about in London at the moment. Just bumped into Owen Teele (ser Alister Thorne) and later Iain Glenn (ser Jorah Mormont) with their dogs. It’s killing me not to ask them to sign my GOT back glass. 😂

Only 16c in the pinroom so needed to warm up😂

Attachments

• 2C8BD7B0-1D16-443B-8389-CF34F1989F77.jpeg
    2C8BD7B0-1D16-443B-8389-CF34F1989F77.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 25
  • C87E62B8-8C23-4CFC-B76D-5C5B00CFEF6D.jpeg
    C87E62B8-8C23-4CFC-B76D-5C5B00CFEF6D.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 25
Is he a Rhodesian Ridgeback ? has the paws of one anyhow, he’s a lovely looking dog 😎
Yes. Always wanted one, stupidly thought I could handle one. Whole home life turned upside down and he is a maniac constantly causing trouble with the kid. My wife is going mad over it and might well leave.
But a lovely dog and very smart. I hope he stays.

Yes. Always wanted one, stupidly thought I could handle one. Whole home life turned upside down and he is a maniac constantly causing trouble with the kid. My wife is going mad over it and might well leave.
But a lovely dog and very smart. I hope he stays.
I feel your pain😔🤞

A friend of mine had one years ago, totally mad and not afraid of anything when it matters, ran from cats etc though and thought it was a wee light puppy all it’s life. would run up to say hi when i called and I usually ended up back out the door on my **** being licked to death 😂

I remember returning to his house one night after we had been to the local pub, walked in to the house and there was blood everywhere, up the walls, over the curtains, doors in 3 or 4 rooms and we thought he must have caught a rat or something bigger and chased it around the house. Turned out he had caught the end of his tail on a radiator and got a wee cut in in, then proceeded to run around the house looking for us. there was even spots of blood on the ceiling 🤷

They don’t seem to know how big they are. This one is not yet for months and weighs more than my four year old kid. Can fell her just jumping up for a kiss.
They certainly over show their affection to those they love. Totally ignore other people, we will find out of this one is a good judge of character.

The bleeding tail is something I had with a boxer cross rescue a long time ago. Horrifying to walk into. Kept finding blood spots I missed years after she was gone.

All lined up to pick up my "new" boy from a friend on Saturday....... Been to visit 5/6 times...Deposit paid weeks ago... Got all the stuff ready (last time i had a pup was 7-8 years ago)...

Dave.jpg

Then had a message this afternoon. Last Vet checkup was today. Revealed a Heart Murmur (on a scale 1-6, 1/2 is tiny and not unusual for puppies and usually sorts itself, 3/4 isnt good... 5/6 is very serious).

Level 5.

Only one out of the litter to have any issues.

Friend is trying to get a refferal for an Echocardeograph, however unfortunately it's not looking good for the poor little Chap... or "Dave" as we were gonna call him (and has been called for weeks).

Not giving up home on him... Battle on little man...❤️

Sooooooooo incredibly depressed and gutted right now (Mainly for him, and possibly just a little for me) 😭😭

Last edited:
All lined up to pick up my "new" boy from a friend on Saturday....... Been to visit 5/6 times...Deposit paid weeks ago... Got all the stuff ready (last time i had a pup was 7-8 years ago)...

View attachment 149422

Then had a message this afternoon. Last Vet checkup was today. Revealed a Heart Murmur (on a scale 1-6, 1/2 is tiny and not unusual for puppies and usually sorts itself, 3/4 isnt good... 5/6 is very serious).

Level 5.

Only one out of the litter to have any issues.

She is trying to get a refferal for an Echocardeograph, however unfortunately it's not looking good for the poor little Chap... or "Dave" as we were gonna call him (and has been called for weeks).

Not giving up home on him... Battle on little man...❤️

Sooooooooo incredibly depressed and gutted right now (Mainly for him, and possibly just a little for me) 😭😭
So sorry for this, best of luck for a solution, a very cute pup

Back
Top Bottom