What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new Pinball location in Birmingham

Sorry not possible, I have to consider the support aspects of the things....

Think of it as a good excuse for a few days in the sunny south west in the height of the summer.... business paid of course... must be tax deductible somewhere ;)

Just been in there this afternoon......still got to put finishing touches to the place in general, but the pinball machines were all constantly in use (apart from KISS, which wasn't accepting any coins being put in it sadly @philpalmer ). Will definately be popping back over there in the week.
Managed to get on the high score list on Spiderman :)

I unplugged the mech on the KISS when I was there as the node board needed replacing... so i guess they didn't plug it back in!

@philpalmer the owner was rushing around like a mad-man so didn't get to tell him while I was in there. Great set up - so good to see 5 tables lined up in a row for the public to play. Hope it all does well for them!

yeah i hope so too, I just text Kirk to remind him to check the mech! Gonna get more tables in there too if all goes to plan....

@philpalmer Great news - i'll be there again in the week to check it all out! Still not played KISS yet!

@Sounduser its in the centre of Brum, in the City Arcade....near to House Of Fraser and just next to Superdrug....don't know the postcode tho!

Swung by the Tilt in Brum for a couple of hours this afternoon as I was up there for a meeting. Nice place, I'm not so keen on the newer Sterns myself (Shrek seemed really floaty and what's up with it being exactly like Family Guy?). Although Kiss was a good laugh, ploughed most of my pound coins into that. Great to see another venue, will definitely be visiting again, the number 1 IPA was pretty tasty too although it's London prices for a pint!

tilt brum.JPG

Last edited:
Heading up to the Midlands in Saturday & Staying overnight near Coventry and planning to pop into Birmingham Saturday evening and okay Tilt a visit for a few games/drinks, before 'popping on up' to Bury on Sunday for the Arcade Club

I might have to go give plasma again, since the blood place is just round the corner... might take a little longer than normal this time tho.... ;)

Just been to Tilt this morning and also had a couple of games with @Wayne J, excellent line up of pins (TAF, MM, GoT pro, ACDC pro, KISS pro, ST pro and IM) and 3 more in the basement which wasnt open while I was there, all in great condition and play very nice, lots of free games going too :)

Just been to Tilt this morning and also had a couple of games with @Wayne J, excellent line up of pins (TAF, MM, GoT pro, ACDC pro, KISS pro, ST pro and IM) and 3 more in the basement which wasnt open while I was there, all in great condition and play very nice, lots of free games going too :)

Ha - will have just missed you - currently wandering around various Brum retail emporiums with the family in a 'gentle arc' that should end conveniently with the chance to sit down with a chance of coffee & cake + some pinball @Tilt Coffee House

Back
Top Bottom