What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new Pinball location in Birmingham

walked through today on way to the shiney revamped new street station. some decorating going on but not much else. owner was hoping to open in October and will be pointed in this direction to promote his venture

I heard they're going to have a decent selection of machines, could be good

I will do my roving reporter bit thought maybe some other local pinheads could pop along for a few beers? Keep you all posted

Walked past today on way to work. Ask for manager but only workpeople were in. Pins spotted SHREK SPIDERMAN KISS AVENGERS AND ADDAMS

Will need someone down that way to maintain and repair if anyone fancies the "job".... I did it to promote pinball and cover my costs, I don't expect to retire from it!

Ill be there about 4pm as Saturday is my only free day nowadays. Happy for Jon and myself to help with minor repairs

Sadly they will only put one in the bar area.... so no, if it could go in the main area of the bowl yes... but as it is, no :-(

I have other games I could put in the Bowl but only if they agree to put it in the main area. Lets start a picket line outside!!

Have you thought about siting some in north Devon? Still quite a few arcades or the bars ect. Heaving with grockles in the summer cuz folks from oooop north like coming down. Just a thought........

Have you thought about siting some in north Devon? Still quite a few arcades or the bars ect. Heaving with grockles in the summer cuz folks from oooop north like coming down. Just a thought........

Sorry not possible, I have to consider the support aspects of the things....

Back
Top Bottom