What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Portable Pinstadium alternative

Expired Due to no activity
****ing hell you are even thicker than I thought humanly possible:

Here is what you wrote in post #22

Which 1: isn't what I said and 2: I then say what I did say because you seem to think that you know what the light was at Pinburgh when you actually were not at Pinburgh (obvs!), so how could you know what the lighting was like to give a view if people would need to have their eyes tested or not?

You want me to stay of your threads? stop saying things I didn't say.
You can't seem to help yourself.

You came onto a FB post on my page with abuse, for which I reported it to FB, presumably that is why you then blocked me.

You came onto Pinside posts with the same kind of comments.

You went onto Tilt forums and continued.

Plus you continue on here.

It's non-stop following me. Again I repeat I just don't get it🤨

Lets not argue constantly chaps, the community is small enough as it is. Please don't post messages that could be deemed offensive or abusive, people don't want to read it. It seems that @Neil McRae and @Wayne J can't agree on anything and yet you've both given generously to the community, perhaps put each other on ignore?

perhaps put each other on ignore?
So he can continue to spout lies and attack me?

Morning Paul,

I have only responded with facts and pointed out the falsehoods and inaccuracies that have been spouted by Neil, to which there has been no answers and personal attacks to try and deflect from the initial question, both here and on 3 other platforms.
I will continue to highlight these exaggerations and lies as they appear, I will also continue to defend myself from the personal attacks made at me.
If that means I get banned so be it - but I will not continue to attacked like this.

Wayne

Here is what I have written to Paul

As it's Black Friday and every man and his dog is offering discounts, I'm not going to do that, instead I'll add to all of the light blades sold a harness/splitter which will allow a pair of light blades to powered by a single 12v 2amp plug, or a single battery pack. This came from a suggestion as an improvement for people wanting to use them more permanently at home, I've sent out the addition to everyone who has bought a set already, and will include this with every future set sold.

I'll have some on show this weekend at Flipout for people to see for themselves the difference they make.

I also have a limited supply of 12v 2amp plugs themselves which can be bought for £10.

Thanks for all the positive comments over the weekend, when people actually got to see the light blades in operation.
I only have 4 sets available now, and won't be making any more before Christmas , now is the time to order.
I may make some more in the New Year, depending on demand.

I received mine from Wayne weeks ago but due to life getting in the way, I have only just got round to firing up WOZ and installing the portable Pinstadiums.
Including unwrapping Wayne’s well wrapped package!!! Total set up time well under five mins.
Stuck them on the tops of the side rails. Stuck the batteries on the hinges (all magnetic) and boom.
How did I ever play WoZ without these.
It’s impossible to go back to playing it without them.
The great thing is with these that I can whip them off I’m seconds and put them on Taxi which is also a dimly lit game.

I’m well pleased with these. Thanks Wayne.

Before

4AB604B7-BB6A-45A7-AFA7-AF051732328C.jpeg

After

2EB8E1B7-F83A-403D-960D-1BD74746D09D.jpeg

Including unwrapping Wayne’s well wrapped package!!!
This is a family website, you degenerate.

Though in all seriousness, can attest for these after seeing them be used at the Xmas Cracker in Fife Street WMC yesterday, on Dirty Harry. Even though I full well knew the Dirty Harry didn't have this kind of flood lighting on it, I didn't even realise they were there and what they were until someone was fiddling with them after I presume accidentally touching them.

Worked incredibly well. I'm close to asking for a set myself...

I now have no more of these left for sale, as I want to make sure I have a set for myself.

I'll check my inventory of parts before raising orders to make up full sets.

I know a fair few people expressed an interest, but wanted to wait until after Xmas due to funds, I also appreciate that the vast majority of us haven't been paid yet but If people could give me an idea if they are still interested I can get to making them. I just don't want to be left with excess stock hanging around.

Cheers

@Wayne J . Wayne put a set on capcom pinball magic at the UKCS finals this year. It completely transformed the appearance of the game!
You could actually see the ball!......This game is particularly dark...look at it on the line up!.....should of taken a picture with Wayne's led strips in situ......Did the job..nice one wayne!..........

IMG_4522.JPG

Last edited:
Wayne - could you bring some to play manchester and I will buy two sets please - I know it’s in 4 months but will save in wrapping etc and gives you lots of time [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you making these still Wayne? :)
Yes in the process of making another batch.
Slightly slowed down due to the fact that the supplier I was using for the connectors has sold out, so have ordered from a different source.

Will let everyone who has expressed an interest as soon as they are completed, should be withing the next 2 weeks.

Still interested in a set but in no rush
I’m still interested
Also still interested :)
I'd love a set Wayne, just let me know how much and where to pay.
D.
Wayne - could you bring some to play manchester and I will buy two sets please - I know it’s in 4 months but will save in wrapping etc and gives you lots of time [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All these are now made and ready to ship. Alternatively, I can bring to NLP Manchester, Midlands League Meets, or Tilt Monday night meets.

I've also got a few extra if anyone else is interested.

Drop me a pm

I now have a set of these. As someone who struggles a bit with eyesight they are brilliant.

The portability of being able to swap from one pin to another is also really useful.

I got them last Thursday and haven't played a single game without using them since.

Last edited:
Any chance of a set please Wayne C/W power supply?
Can pick up at the next Midland meet, if ready for then.

Back
Top Bottom