What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Popeye Saves The Earth

How much??? I nearly bought the last one on ebay and missed by one. Was much lower than this. What happened to friendly forum prices? This is higher than eBay. Come on dude. Surely without ebay fees you should be less? This is ripping people off from a pinball forum ....if you’re higher than ebay then whats the point of advertising here??? Give us a without fee price???

I think people get so stuck on 'this game is a 2k game, or 3k game ' etc etc etc.

Apart from the latest games, we are dealing with old games that are decades old.

There can never be a set price or even a general price, as surely, it's always about condition?

Condition is everything and it's up to the buyer to try and assess if condition matches price.

This looks like a nice example, and you get a lot of bang for your buck, compared to many other over-priced games.

How much??? I nearly bought the last one on ebay and missed by one. Was much lower than this. What happened to friendly forum prices? This is higher than eBay. Come on dude. Surely without ebay fees you should be less? This is ripping people off from a pinball forum ....if you’re higher than ebay then whats the point of advertising here??? Give us a without fee price???

Grizz right now;

Price for me is correct. It’s a stunning well cared for example of this game. I always factor in haggling to my prices unless I state otherwise and if you don’t haggle, happy days for me.
As has been said. Grizz is long standing respected member of the community. By posting that @Jasonmuir737 youve not done yourself any favours.
I’ll always go a couple of hundred quid more for a decent seller and decent game.

Only a mug would list a high ticket item on Ebay now without a fee promo so without Ebay fee price would be £1 off! How much you value avoiding Ebay hassle/ time wasters is speculative!

And the price of the game probably has gone up since there became a comprehensive, never been seen, definitive, walk through A-Z with tips, links to replacement parts etc. I sold my rough one with dodgy dmd for less but if it was nicer I'd have aimed for this price fo-sho.

Ps only sold cos needed the cash, the above mentioned A-Z finally helped me understand what the f was going on!

I'd have happily bought this by now if I didn't have such a lack of space for more machines myself, in fact I need to sell something too. Definitely no problem with the price in my eyes, it's a really loaded machine for the money .I've seen and played this very one myself and know it's an excellent example.

I feel so ashamed of myself. I humbly apologise. I totally misread the price and thought it was £2750. Was thinking nearly 3k for popeye was way more than it was worth and wrote a snippy comment. I was wondering why i was getting such a slamming for saying it was overpriced at nearly 3k and re-read the ad properly this time. I am so so sorry. I deserve everything that i got. I am a grade A muppet and ask for your forgiveness. It was totally out of order of me and now I feel dreadful. I can only apologise for my complete and utter stupidity. Sorry.

I still expect "Toot-toot's" in every post GrizZ. Without those, Admin or not, I'm banning you.

It looked a fair priced, nice clean example too. So congrats to the new owner.

Back
Top Bottom