What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinstadium and Ball Baron Ninja / Polaris Balls

Expired Due to no activity
Why is it landing in the EU and not in the UK?

It is landing in the UK, sorry, was referring to the fact that no one in Europe has these yet, UK included. They are a newly launched product and will be with us first. Have we left the EU yet, I can't keep up 😂 😂

Sorry, I was just being a tw*t!

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time and trouble to arrange this - I think we all really appreciate it when people make these initiatives for the good of everyone in the pinball community.

British Ninja.jpg

Have you got any balls left in your shipment James?? (Meant in a non-crude way!)

Not as of yet I’m afraid, if there is demand, I can. What catches your fancy?

12 Polaris and 6 Ninja please James.
When are you expecting the shipment?

Good morning,

Thank you for your order.

Balls are expected late November to early December. Pin Stadiums have been delayed until January.

Thank you once again :(

400 of each left plus those already spoken for, that's going to be one massive, heavy ball bag, Buster Gonad sized!

Let us know when your balls have dropped.

350 left of each roughly, but you've just won the internet for the day with this post.

5C96290A-C663-4359-B750-363753D34F44.jpeg

So a boat load of balls have now arrived with me here. Have to say I’m really impressed with the quality and not surprised. David is a great great guy and hugely passionate about his craft. It comes through in the QC and the product.

I was hoping these would land AFTER the website build to make things easier, but they are here now and assume you will all want your shiny balls as soon as possible.

I am waiting on Royal Mail to set up our RM account, the savings which I will pass on are marginal, but there’s a quantity level needed to hit and these will go some way in helping me achieve that.

I’ll start to message out all who have pre-ordered for their PayPal details. We have a mailing list (you can sign up now at www.pinballbazaar.co.uk) - when I drop you a note, I will ask for you EXPRESS PERMISSION to be added to the mailing list. If you can give me this it would be amazing. We have lots and lots coming up.

To save on P&P don’t forget we have a fantastic selection of Red/Blue silicone competition rubbers, (ordering a few more in coming week, was going translucent and black as next batch, if anyone must have something different, please scream), Comet LED’s and Pingulps, all in stock.

Thanks for the great order @Kman - added to the list. I had hoped Royal Mail would've been in touch today, but alas no.

Thanks James. I expect Royal Mail, like most couriers, are already pretty busy plus Xmas shopping seems to be kicking off! I'll cycle the balls into my home pins as I get around to some maintenance, so no urgency on my side.

Back
Top Bottom