What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinstadium and Ball Baron Ninja / Polaris Balls

Expired Due to no activity

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

In collaboration with @philpalmer - we are looking to bring Pinstadium and the Ball Baron Ninja / Polaris range to the UK, as exclusive, UK distributors.

There will be a website set up in the near future, but we have an upcoming shipment coming in and are opening up to pre orders now, if you want to save some money on getting these.
These will be in before Christmas.

We will be offering the Pinstadiums at the following GBP prices, delivered to your door.

Pinstadium - £249
Neo Pinstadium - £329
Neo Fusion - £479

Polaris and Ninja balls, which as everyone knows are THE premium pinballs available. Quite simply, THE PREMIUM PINBALL ON THE MARKET. Polaris will handle magnetic games, you don't get the shine, but the metal quality is much higher than anything around currently. It's Christmas, so treat yourself and your machines. Please let us know how many you would like to pre-order. Big quantities will mean we can do something on postage to you, you lucky, lucky things.

Ball Baron - Ninja Pinball Balls- £2.42
Ball Baron - Polaris Magnetic Balls - £2.14

Ninja - The Ultimate Pinball

USE IN GAMES WITH MAGNETS:
Some games which use magnets will rapidly magnetize the Ninja ball after just a few plays – those we are aware of include Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones (Stern), and Dialed In. Other modern Stern games can cause chrome pinballs including the Ninja ball to become magnetized over time, leading to balls sticking together (usually in the trough). If you suddenly experience drained balls not being “seen” by the game, your balls have become magnetized. If your game has magnetic features, use Polaris balls.

Shipping notes: All quantities will be shipped with a thin oil coating and must be rinsed in Isopropyl Alcohol and polished dry with an old cotton T-shirt.

Polaris - When the magnetic features in your machines demand a different ball.

NOTE: Polaris carbon pinballs, no matter how much they are professionally polished, do not have the ultra shine Ninja, but weight and roundness are exactly on spec for a pinball. Chromes are 2.8 oz and carbons are 2.9 oz. Carbon balls are also softer in nature than chrome balls and will scratch faster than chrome. Please take this into consideration if you have become used to the look of the Ninja or standard chrome ball because carbon, having a different molecular structure, won’t measure up to the chrome balls in appearance but will give you much longer lasting play in a machine with magnets.

Measures 1-1/16″ and weighs 2.9 oz.

ABOUT MAGNETISM: If a machine has aggressive magnet usage, there is still a small chance the ball may become magnetized over time. Polaris balls are designed to resist this magnetization far longer than Ninja balls. However, be aware that some machines feature long periods of sustained magnet usage and no ball can stay totally ‘neutral’ forever.

More news to come one some other products we think.

All the best,
James

Last edited:
The Ninja balls are regarded as the best pinball made @AlanJ - was speaking to the guy today, they use a really high grade metal to get the polish, but to get that shine, and durability, it isn’t a magnetic material. They are super durable, and retain a shine. Last longer, look better etc. The Polaris (as it isn’t polarised), is the version for games with magnets as the Ninja will get magnetised quickly, the guy said there’s no way you can physically get the same shine from this material, as it is just not possible. However, highest grade materials are used.

What we want to build is a premium supply of top quality, branded pinball supplies, we have the Ball Baron (Ninja and Polaris balls) on board, Scott at Pinstadium and some other bits I am hoping to announce soon, but might not be here before Christmas.

Last edited:
Depending on final price of each, I’d be interested in
22 Polaris
24 ninja

Nice one for sorting James and Phil, please put me down for a dozen polaris when they're over, Ofest is a magnet riddled barsteward....

Last edited:
Looks a really great piece of kit, in a low use, home environment as long as the balls aren't pitted would work right?

Can someone just confirm there are no magnets in a Stranger Things Pro?

I am unsure about the shot left of the trap door, as it holds a ball for a while.

pin stadium just say no.

Pinstadium NEO - speaking with Scott yesterday, the shipment we have coming in will be the first to land in the EU!

Pinstadium - note the new kit comes with flasher and GI integreation as standard.

Pricing is fixed on balls now - we will have stock when they land in the UK but get your pre-orders in now folks to avoid disappointment.

So to convince me of the turd of pinstadium you use the turd of Star Wars - Turd squared [emoji90][emoji90][emoji23]

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not trying to convince you at all @Neil McRae - you know what’s you likes and that might not be for you, but I know you love Ball Baron stuff, and I know you love some of the other things being worked on too :)

For sure @Wayne J and you made a great product that serves a great purpose.i had a set and loved what you’ve done with them. More than enough room in the market for both.

Back
Top Bottom