What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinmonk order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

putting a pin monk order from the US in, if you want anything post before 23:00.

Split shipping and VAT and then what ever postage to your place.

Neil.

Trim to fit the insert hole all shades for a fraction of that unnecessary mounting!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ok GNR fans not quite there yet will update later today on when I'm placing the order, so if anyone sees this feel free to add

I used some lighting gel as the fresnel‘s were missing in my Robocop back glass, then put baking paper behind the gel so you couldn’t see the lamps.
Looks great and cheap😁 No need to Harrymonk any money😬

Had a look but nothing there for any of my pins😔

Attachments

• 0AB342CA-F309-44B5-BE0E-9628AD5449A7.jpeg
    0AB342CA-F309-44B5-BE0E-9628AD5449A7.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 28
ministry are the EU seller.

sure, once I've got the order finalised I'll confirm with everyone.

Neil.

Hi Neil

If it’s not too late Can I get these three for Iron Maiden: lens tree, fireball bracket, Eddie cards bracket.

Cheers

John

Hi Neil,

Just seen this! If it's not too late can I order the
Iron Maiden lens tree, fireball bracket, Eddie cards bracket and mummy bracket
Avengers IQ I-R-O-N AND ARC REACTOR COLOR BRACKET SET
2 Spike quiet fans 500W

Last edited:
The quiet fans are just brilliant. Really noticeable when a new pin arrives with the stock fan!

Probably too late but a couple of the anti-lean target brackets would be useful if he's not shipped yet.

I only wish I could play long enough to need his flipper coolers...

A set of flipper fans for avengers would be great - do I create the order myself and reference you or do you add it on? Thanks.

put the list here and I'll order. Will give a last call when I hear from VIC on the JJP GNR ones.

Great, can I get 3x Spike quiet fans. 1x 'Tibetan breeze spike 2 flipper coil cooling kit'. And 1x stern anti lean target bracket.
Cheers

Noticed this update from Pin Monk on Pinside the other day, the Stern cooling fans will be changing slightly, with a small price increase:

"Fair warning if you're considering a Tibetan Breeze kit that the Spike kit will change to the Spooky/JJP style universal design for the Spike kit brackets later this month. Since the change requires more hardware, including expensive 10-32 steel hex standoffs, the price will go up on the Spike TB kits to the level of the Spooky kits.

The advantage of this change is it will mean there's only one type of install that isn't left or right specific like the current Spike brackets which make it hard to do a 3 flipper kit because the 3rd flipper can be either left or right oriented, depending on the flipper placement. The universal bracket goes up from the end over the coil stop so it will work for tight situations like the 3rd flipper on Avengers that's too close to the edge of the playfield for the current bracket design.

Functionally you'll still get great performance from either version, and if you do a less expensive 2 flipper kit now while they're still available and want to add a 3rd flipper cooler, the universal one will be available to add-on to either a universal or an original design, so you won't be left without options if you have the original design
."

So on AIQ when I can't make the centre ramp from right flipper after playing for a while, that's what the coolers are meant to stop? Damn annoying, so Neil can I revise mine to:

1x Spike 2 flipper coil cooling kit
2x stern anti lean target bracket

thanks,

Hi Neil
Please can I add an Iron Maiden Fireball Bracket to the order.
Thanks, Ben

Back
Top Bottom