What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinhead on bidding room

Not a pinball but an actual pinhead. Me 😳
Thursdays episode.
I hope I don’t come across as a total cock.
Met a guy there while filming, says my mates into pinball. What’s his name I will probably know him. @Spandangler its a small world.
Ahhhhh of course I remember now. Has it been on yet or is it this Thursday? I’d like to watch it

Will have to get that on catch up :D :thumbs:

10 years ago we were filmed by a guy (who had been filming us doing the Red Bull Flugtag) for a "3 Minute wonder" film they used to put on before the 10 O'clock news on Channel 4, we were crapping ourselves but we didn't look too much like dick's, I hope :rofl:

I'll be sure to watch that Moose.

BTW - all your unreachable high scores on AC/DC Premium have now been obliterated - I had to upgrade the software so I could fit a pin2dmd :wave::p

10 years ago we were filmed by a guy (who had been filming us doing the Red Bull Flugtag) for a "3 Minute wonder" film they used to put on before the 10 O'clock news on Channel 4, we were crapping ourselves but we didn't look too much like dick's, I hope :rofl:

Classic, just love the "missus" comments from Jaki like - "this is not normal behaviour". I bet she's not been on any more girlies holidays since having the living room re-designed :Do_O

Classic, just love the "missus" comments from Jaki like - "this is not normal behaviour". I bet she's not been on any more girlies holidays since having the living room re-designed :Do_O
She did once more but that time I painted the house bright purple, she's not done it since :rofl:

Always loved how Jackie just takes it all in her stride. It’s as if she knows men die 7 years earlier on average so one day she’ll get her house back.
She is long suffering, My Z1300 was in the dining room for 4 years :thumbs: My advice on spouses didn't work for you though John, did it :rofl:

Going back to topic I watched episode 29 of The Bidding Room this evening - it's on iplayer!! Well done Moose :)

Didn’t know what Bidding room was - Unknowingly had it on in the back ground - then..
next episode teaser came on 30445C35-05F2-4743-B431-DFA359A4A301.jpeg

Matt, that's fantastic! I've never seen that before. Just brilliant!

😂😂😂

Now that's a proper marriage

A Rolls Royce, pinballs, a fridge, bow & arrow, guns and a train set 😂😂😂😂 Absolutely fantastic ❤

Can’t believe you guys have seen it before me.
I’m going to wait till Wednesday

Feb I think it was recorded. Was due to be shown in April but covid cocked that up

Next broadcast Tomorrow/Wednesday at 4:30pm.

It's absent from both the iPlayer and internal BBC Archive systems, so hasn't been transmitted linearly yet.

Looks like they ran episode 30 before 29 thanks to some schedule buffoonery (from government). Daytime TV is not my bag...

1603811198560.png

Showed my Mrs this so she knows how lucky she’s got it 😂
Train set is ace 👍
Chopper and Bow + Arrow - two of the best 70s toys right there 😀

Yes he did, the lovely fellow we know. You really connected with them.
This was like dragon’s den but with nicer people and outcomes.

That’s my fave t shirt. A few people have mentioned the grease stain on it though 🙄
Need to get another made. Glad they managed a shot of mooseman on the rear.

really great 👍🏻 enjoyed it and the hockey game was cool. Not seen the show before but looks like great fun.

Back
Top Bottom