Pinhead on bidding room

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Suffolk
Not a pinball but an actual pinhead. Me 😳
Thursdays episode.
I hope I don’t come across as a total cock.
Met a guy there while filming, says my mates into pinball. What’s his name I will probably know him. @Spandangler its a small world.
Ahhhhh of course I remember now. Has it been on yet or is it this Thursday? I’d like to watch it

Reactions: Mooseman

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
Middleton-on-Sea
Will have to get that on catch up :D :thumbs:

10 years ago we were filmed by a guy (who had been filming us doing the Red Bull Flugtag) for a "3 Minute wonder" film they used to put on before the 10 O'clock news on Channel 4, we were crapping ourselves but we didn't look too much like dick's, I hope :rofl:

stevefrith

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2013
I'll be sure to watch that Moose.

BTW - all your unreachable high scores on AC/DC Premium have now been obliterated - I had to upgrade the software so I could fit a pin2dmd :wave::p

stevefrith

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2013

10 years ago we were filmed by a guy (who had been filming us doing the Red Bull Flugtag) for a "3 Minute wonder" film they used to put on before the 10 O'clock news on Channel 4, we were crapping ourselves but we didn't look too much like dick's, I hope :rofl:

Classic, just love the "missus" comments from Jaki like - "this is not normal behaviour". I bet she's not been on any more girlies holidays since having the living room re-designed :Do_O

Reactions: Matt Adams and Tony

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
Middleton-on-Sea
Classic, just love the "missus" comments from Jaki like - "this is not normal behaviour". I bet she's not been on any more girlies holidays since having the living room re-designed :Do_O
She did once more but that time I painted the house bright purple, she's not done it since :rofl:

Always loved how Jackie just takes it all in her stride. It’s as if she knows men die 7 years earlier on average so one day she’ll get her house back.
She is long suffering, My Z1300 was in the dining room for 4 years :thumbs: My advice on spouses didn't work for you though John, did it :rofl:

stevefrith

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2013
Going back to topic I watched episode 29 of The Bidding Room this evening - it's on iplayer!! Well done Moose :)

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
Alias
OTWBigPhil

Matt, that's fantastic! I've never seen that before. Just brilliant!

Reactions: Matt Adams

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris

😂😂😂

Now that's a proper marriage

A Rolls Royce, pinballs, a fridge, bow & arrow, guns and a train set 😂😂😂😂 Absolutely fantastic ❤

Reactions: Matt Adams
OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Feb 10, 2012
Runcorn
Can’t believe you guys have seen it before me.
I’m going to wait till Wednesday

OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Feb 10, 2012
Runcorn
Feb I think it was recorded. Was due to be shown in April but covid cocked that up

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Riccall, North Yorks.
Alias
Paul G
Next broadcast Tomorrow/Wednesday at 4:30pm.

It's absent from both the iPlayer and internal BBC Archive systems, so hasn't been transmitted linearly yet.

Looks like they ran episode 30 before 29 thanks to some schedule buffoonery (from government). Daytime TV is not my bag...

1603811198560.png

• Love
Reactions: Hullshark

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
DG126TW

Showed my Mrs this so she knows how lucky she’s got it 😂
Train set is ace 👍
Chopper and Bow + Arrow - two of the best 70s toys right there 😀

Calimori

Staff member
Mar 15, 2012
Luton, UK
Alias
Calimori
Yes he did, the lovely fellow we know. You really connected with them.
This was like dragon’s den but with nicer people and outcomes.

Reactions: ailsaclunie