What's new

Sold PinDoc Pinball Playfield Rotisserie - £220

Ant-H

Site Supporter
I currently have 3 purpose made rotisserie but only really use 2 at a time so I thought I’d get rid of one of them.

This is a PinDoc Playfield Rotisserie which was purchased and imported from the US and I believe it’s his premium version. It can completely disassemble was easy storage.

It comes with all the extras that he sells within the Pindoc Pinside shop. These include a pair of Sliders, and the sidekick option. Both these extras allow you to securely mount a playfield without the need to use G clamps or remove the backboard.

Made from 16 gauge - 1" square steel tubing. The rotation brackets are built from 1" wide - 1/8" thick angle steel, and their rotation resistance can be adjusted from loose to locked-down solid with the turn of hand-knobs.

It’s designed to accommodate all playfields up to 30". Price is £220

Collection from the South London area or can meet up at pinball republic. Or I could probably ship it but would have to get prices on that.

Alternatively if your waiting on a pin from Martin and wanted this, he is due to collect from me soon, so I could give it to him.

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

Yes please Ant!

You can give to Martin please he has some glass of mine and let's be honest probably a pin soon too

Back
Top Bottom