What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold PinDoc Pinball Playfield Rotisserie - £220

Ant-H

Site Supporter
I currently have 3 purpose made rotisserie but only really use 2 at a time so I thought I’d get rid of one of them.

This is a PinDoc Playfield Rotisserie which was purchased and imported from the US and I believe it’s his premium version. It can completely disassemble was easy storage.

It comes with all the extras that he sells within the Pindoc Pinside shop. These include a pair of Sliders, and the sidekick option. Both these extras allow you to securely mount a playfield without the need to use G clamps or remove the backboard.

Made from 16 gauge - 1" square steel tubing. The rotation brackets are built from 1" wide - 1/8" thick angle steel, and their rotation resistance can be adjusted from loose to locked-down solid with the turn of hand-knobs.

It’s designed to accommodate all playfields up to 30". Price is £220

Collection from the South London area or can meet up at pinball republic. Or I could probably ship it but would have to get prices on that.

Alternatively if your waiting on a pin from Martin and wanted this, he is due to collect from me soon, so I could give it to him.

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

Yes please Ant!

You can give to Martin please he has some glass of mine and let's be honest probably a pin soon too

Back
Top Bottom