What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

running a little late as I forgot my streaming gear was in bits LOL 10 mins

On with more walking dead for an hour at 7:35!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok live with some Deadpool in 5

Ok more Deadpool for an hour and half in 5 minutes!

Ok more Deadpool for an hour and half in 5 minutes!

Live at 19:45 - Dialed In, again, me and billy and a cup of tea.

C920 on face - direct DMD now and Panasonic HC-V260 for playfield, but have been messing with settings for a while today, should be better when I go again, it was only pumping out 720p out of HDMI out today.

Waiting on second capture card so todays test just used C920 on scoreboard too...

I need to invest in better lighting and am waiting on invisiglass which will help also.

why did you get that panasonic camera over the Sony one?

Neil.

Might make it worse James. 720p has a horizontal resolution of 1280 pixels, so for a playfield, since you rotate the cam, that becomes your vertical res.

So even if you were streaming out at 1080p, the playfield cam is already in excess of that and you're actually already scaling it down.

Also there's a downside to increasing the camera res higher because the light sensitivity decreases, so you end up with a darker grainier image (or less framerate to compensate which gives blurry ball movement)

TLDR: 720p is best choice

Hth..

Tim

INDISC Finals today. Starts from at 9:30 PST so 5:30 UK time...

Back
Top Bottom