What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Ripping out all the audio drivers tonight and reinstalling. Got the video right and all the OBS stuff as I need it. Nearly there!
If you install itunes, OBS will automatically detect and use the CoreAAC encoder, which gives noticeably better audio quality for the same 160kbps bitrate.

If you don't wanna install that junk software (like me) shoot me an email - tim@pinball.live - and I'll send you just the encoder installer which I ripped out of the itunes installer.

If you check OBS log files in the Help menu, search for "CoreAudio". If you find it being added at startup, it's already installed and in use.

Tim

Looking like Taxi - if I can get it all back together in time :p

Thanks Tim. I did find one setting in microphones. If use detected reduce other sounds by 50% so all the mics were fighting against each other. It's better and maybe I am too fussy. Will upload a sample to YouTube so you can judge.

Last edited:
Eureka. After some hacking of the registry followed by a driver reinstall clear sound. Now if the DI headphone jack worked for **** I'd be golden.

Startin your Friday night, settle in to some TFTC.... sure there'll be more pinball once I am done.

We’re streaming with special guests!

Twitch.tv/neilmcrae/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Streaming the bender now!

20:15 - Scared Stiff or as I am now calling it... Elvira And The Haunted Party Crate

Thank You Boys

And I’m streaming Iron Maiden and what ever you like at 21:30

Twitch.tv/neilmcrae

20:00 - MNF is just me this week - Billy in recovery mode and I am going to just chill and play some Star Trek, can we get a high score tonight?

Back
Top Bottom